Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 12:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Revolutionary Group Launched!

Discussion on Revolutionary Group Launched! within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Revolutionary Group Launched!

Bodog6 Close this topic plz
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/15/2011, 19:16   #2

Received Thanks: 2,458
LOL you want people not to flame you but you flame the main two dev groups several times in your post, how stupid is that?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/15/2011, 19:19   #3

sigh, here we go again .....

no comment.
Old 11/15/2011, 19:31   #4

I wish you good luck to answer 500 times the same question, again and again .....
Old 11/15/2011, 19:34   #5

Thank you neo, i wish you good luck aswell =)
Old 11/15/2011, 19:56   #6

Received Thanks: 3,458
Uhm, I'm sorry, but:
Your website doesn't looks... professional?
I hope your releases won't be such "professional" like your current website.

But I wish you good luck, maybe we will see something great from ya.
Old 11/15/2011, 20:16   #7

Thank you xijezu, @ website its not needed to make it 'professional' aslong the development / help is good anough
Old 11/15/2011, 21:38   #8

Received Thanks: 2,458
I just don't know how you expect this not to make you a target, seriously I don't. My mind simply can not bend in these directions I guess, you are blatantly making enemies with NCarbon and Redemption..for what? Look at your sig bro, WTF is 'Starts where NCarbon ends'...

What are you starting beside one of the socially suicidal things you could possibly do on a forum and to yourself as any potential anything man. All flaming aside what do you have? What? A horrible reputation for being a CS scammer and what are you in-fact working on now? OMG CS... don't disguise it under the pretty and alluring guise of Guild Menu.

You want to help people where Redemption and NCarbon refuse to? Care to tell people why we refuse to? Care to yourself why we refuse to? I hope it wouldn't over heat you brain, not like i'm here for lack of trying. We got sick of you copy cat wanna be hall of famer's coming in like anyone owe's you a down ounce of respect. Why, you are a nothing?

Look at your reputation, you have what? Nothing. No release, not a shred as to why anyone here should believe a single iota of the **** that your spewing in this thread. So you know what bro, /text-wall over /trolling you over /accepting-or-acknowledging that you exist = over.

Shove this whole little project right up in your pipe and smoke it, you have gained what you apparently sought. And when you need help from Redemption or NCarbon I hope you know what you can go do first.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2011, 05:12   #9

Welll LOL !!
Soleil, before hexing something, learn a little about how game exe was protected.
I give you the way, the old sframe you edit is not protect/pack it's why you can read properly in it, but sframe 7.3 is pack/protect so you should unpack/unprotect it before.
Good luck,
Old 11/16/2011, 05:17   #10

Sorry, I'm going to have to take smokey's side on this one. Misterd your a wanna-be know it all flammer, Exiled and soleil I've never seen either of you post any non-flame post on any thread, aside from this one. And reaper, sorry don't know you never even heard of you, but watch out....

Also you guys might want to learn how to speak English a little better before you offer user support....
Old 11/16/2011, 05:18   #11

Though not to flame, I'll agree with iSmoke! LOL, Yeah but what has your DEV Team released, you do know that a website does show the fact of the company or your dev team which is a bit bland and to be quite harsh, something a high school kid could do.

I like how a DEV team pops up once all the other ones have pulled out of desperation for their 5 minutes of fame. Plus, the biggest flamers... take it either way in the forums lol, this is just rich. The fact that you are saying that "Starts where NCarbon ends". You are no where near any of the DEV groups here on EPVP or NCarbon at that. So stop trying to make yourselves seem so "awesome".

As iSmoke pointed out you have no rep in this community, well besides flaming and causing chaos... and we shall see how this goes.

Also, have fun getting into the client... I mean really because no one that I see on that list has enough caliber.

Edit :
Also learn CSS
body { background : #000; color: #000; } = super fail
Old 11/16/2011, 05:21   #12

Misterd thinks he knows how, but he has never proven it. In fact the one time he tried to was before 7.1 modded client was released when they were trying to get the DT to work and he posted about how he got it to, which all he really did was configure a foreign client to work with the files and even then virtually all of the other content was practically non-functional.

I know 4th graders that could have done that....
Old 11/16/2011, 05:28   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by soleil View Post
HeavenOnlyWishes,

looking for a little you will find if you are ignorant is not my problem and any way you and Smoke you are off-topic so go play and there are about so you are the champion chat room ok
You're supposed to offer people support with atrocious English like this... ? Google translator anyone ?
Old 11/16/2011, 05:28   #14

.... Once again, LEARN ENGLISH BEFORE YOU TYPE IT!!! That made no sense what-so-ever....

***.... Your website is so sad I actually want to make you a real one....
Old 11/16/2011, 05:51   #15

Received Thanks: 3,458
Quote:
***.... Your website is so sad I actually want to make you a real one....
Said that before...
Thats the reason why I cant believe that they will able to bring out some special things. ;D
The first thing we see is your website, and its a bad one.
What do we think?

Well, we will see what they can do, I don't think that they can beat NCarbon/ismoke sometime, that would be impossible when I look on that things what you'd done.
Closed Thread