Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 21:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wts/wtt 101 Evoker on Salamander USA

Discussion on wts/wtt 101 Evoker on Salamander USA within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up wts/wtt 101 Evoker on Salamander USA

Hello all. First time poster, Long time reader.

I have a lvl 101 Evoker on the Salamander server (USA Server) I want to sell or trade for EVE-Online stuff. The only thing on the account is just the character itself, a Cash-Shop only Red Mount and a 90day Tent to regenerate Stamina while offline (I think around 70-75days left). The character is empty. Nothing, nada, zilch on it. I got JT's bot to actually work for me, I was surprised so I know botting is still around. The Evoker (Gaia Tamer) is high lvl and I think Job Level 44. Lvl 10 taming but as I said, the character is completely empty. It would be the job of the person in control of it to make their appropriate Alts and get the equipment. Anyways, Hopefully this interests someone because it is a high lvl character that was soooooo not easily brought up to r5+. ALSO!!!
It comes with an R5 ORC that also is its achievement pet. So, if anyone is interested, drop me a line here or email me at . Ill check this thread constantly and also my email.

I sold the +3 taming card I had for 200$. The person sent it to my paypal and actually thought I wasnt going to give him the card. Im not like that at all. I wouldnt want someone to do it to me so I dont do it to them. Thats my motto. If anyone is interested, once again, just email me or in the thread.

Good luck everyone and grz me on my first post

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB 115+25 Salamander on Naga
02/13/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
offering 40 usd for 115+25 with equip can use third pt so no scams pm me if interested or will buy rupees on naga pm me offer for how ever many rupees you are selling
WTB 115+25 Salamander on Naga
02/12/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 2 Replies
Just like the title say paying cash paypal can use doom as third party so no scam leave price and contact info sry about the other post said 115+25 but not what i wanted so sry again
120 sb + 105 healer (Salamander)
01/26/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 2 Replies
cleaned acc or with equip depends on price. Breeder got only lvl 60-90 pets anymore no weapon but got all cards +2 healer is fully equipped at the moment(some cards are sold) theres another lvl 63 ursa char(evoker) with lvl 8 anger of spirit:) and several low chars 50-60
WTB R4+ Account on Salamander
11/03/2009 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, recently decided to join Rappelz again but I do not wish to go through the low lvls again. So I am willing to offer $50 for any decent r4+ account on Salamander. Account does not have to be godly or super rich, just a decent account with decent items I can get by on. I am most interested in a r4/r5 evoker or pet class or a priest. If you are able to sell to me an account like this, please pm me or post here with a way of contact and some screen shots. Thank you. P.S. Account has to...
Suche Salamander
04/20/2008 - Rappelz - 2 Replies
HuhuzZ :) hat jemand vllt einen Salamander zum tauschen? oder verkauft einr vllt? :):D melden bitte per pn ! :)