Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 17:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

بالله ابي مساعده plaes help me

Discussion on بالله ابي مساعده plaes help me within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
بالله ابي مساعده plaes help me

--NULL--
Old 10/04/2011, 16:40   #2

speak en
Old 10/04/2011, 17:58   #3

he have clinet 7.0 english and he want load.bat for use it
for private server
and he use it dont open skills for charectars
Old 10/05/2011, 04:01   #4

hi bro,
just take the AOR Sframe and use the EN .bat and‏ if it was the arabic client use the Sframe from the arabic client 6.2 and but it to the epic 7.0 client and use the ar .bat file and hopfully it will work ^.^.
هلا اخي,
ما عليك سو انك تاخز ملف الSframe ‎من ملف ايج اوف رابلز وتخته في ملف الاصدار السابع وتشغله بي اللو الانجليزي وانشاء الله يشتغل ولو كان العربي جرب شيل الSframe من الاصداز السادس وخته في ملف الاصدار السابع وشغله بالود العربي وانشاء الله يشتغل ^.^.