Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 04:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RappelzDesteny reopening under a new administration

Discussion on RappelzDesteny reopening under a new administration within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RappelzDesteny reopening under a new administration

Server reopened under a new Name "RappelzDesteny"

Server Information:

- Skill Cards/Pets ,Potion/Scrolls dropps removed
- Login Buffs for Pets (if die relog)
- Login Buffs for Char (if u die relog)
- Old DB Wiped
- We are using the new Repack from Arcadia Dev Team.
- Pet Exp is high (5 Mobs from Dungeon and Pet is R7)
- Exp Rate 150x
- Dropp Rate 10000x
- Mutch new Decos
- New Loot Pets
- Taming Rate100%
- Golden Box dropping 10+ Skill Cards
- Unicorn,Nightmare and Ifrit fixed
- Witch Quest working
- CoolDowns from Skills edited. example : Assasin Impact 10 sec CD.
- And mutch more!

How to play:

- Get AoR Client.
- Download the Bat File and put him into Client.

Hamchi Rooms:

- ID: RappelzDesteny1 PW:1234 (FULL)
- ID: RappelzDesteny2 PW:1234 (FULL)
- ID: RappelzDesteny3 PW:1234 (FULL)
- ID: RappelzDesteny4 PW:1234 (FULL)
- ID: RappelzDesteny5 PW:1234 (FULL)
- ID: RappelzDesteny6 PW:1234 (FULL)
- ID: RappelzDesteny7 PW:1234 (FULL)
- ID: RappelzDesteny8 PW:1234
- ID: RappelzDesteny9 PW:1234
- ID: RappelzDesteny10 PW:1234
- ID: RappelzDesteny11 PW:1234
- ID: RappelzDesteny12 PW:1234
- ID: RappelzDesteny13 PW:1234
- ID: RappelzDesteny14 PW:1234
- ID: RappelzDesteny15 PW:1234
Special thanks to Arcadia Dev Team for Repack & Kaccc for helping.

All Accounts from old RappelzDesteny Server exist!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/22/2011, 01:20   #2

Received Thanks: 8,863
Good luck with my DB. (:
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/22/2011, 01:29   #3

nice for new staff for server .... how can create account in room Hamachi ?
name ?
Old 08/22/2011, 01:32   #4

pm Riku in Hamachi if you need an account
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2011, 01:38   #5

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DD
Old 08/22/2011, 01:42   #6

oh yeah ^
Old 08/22/2011, 02:07   #7

Desteny? Hamchi rooms? ouch i think im blind.

Srsly if you guys aren't even able to write proper english, how should anybody think this server is a good one? You rather look like a 10 year old who wants to use his GM permissions as e-*****
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/22/2011, 03:31   #8

dude the server was originally RappelzDestiny and they changed it after a DB wipe and some changes
Old 08/22/2011, 06:35   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limery View Post
Gay nurse says whut?
I've already reported You twice as You abuse other members and flame anything You don't like, inform Yourself - this forum doesn't work like this.

You were wondering why hamachi servers even exist? From what i've heard hamachi is another "barrier" before hackers, even if You just don't know how to get VPS or local host it's still something, high rate hamachi servers exist so that new people that want to try out rappelz can learn almost everything about the game and hit max lvl, explore the world, check the skills and most importantly check which class suits them the most.

I like this server, even that it's hamachi it could (at Yunchen host) handle about 80 people online with not even one lag, its good to test out skills and look of the garment, armors, which zephyr do You like the most in "this" weapon.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2011, 10:44   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soiken View Post
I've already reported You twice as You abuse other members and flame anything You don't like, inform Yourself - this forum doesn't work like this.

You were wondering why hamachi servers even exist? From what i've heard hamachi is another "barrier" before hackers, even if You just don't know how to get VPS or local host it's still something, high rate hamachi servers exist so that new people that want to try out rappelz can learn almost everything about the game and hit max lvl, explore the world, check the skills and most importantly check which class suits them the most.

I like this server, even that it's hamachi it could (at Yunchen host) handle about 80 people online with not even one lag, its good to test out skills and look of the garment, armors, which zephyr do You like the most in "this" weapon.
+1
Old 08/22/2011, 10:57   #11

Quote:

Wether you report me or not i do not care, the main reason why i hate these hamachi servers is because nearly all off them start a project and close it as soon as theyve ran into a problem because they cant fix it. So they just close it, and remake another server within a week and pretend nothing ever happened. This server is a good example, this what, the 3rd or 4th time the same server gets opened?
Old 08/22/2011, 11:06   #12

It was re-opened once, Rappelz Destiny = Desteny, name was changed because of some huge maintance (?) i wasn't playing there before the name changed, which doesn't change the fact that You are insulting members whenever You don't like their opinion...
Old 08/22/2011, 12:12   #13

Quote:
It was re-opened once, Rappelz Destiny = Desteny, name was changed because of some huge maintance (?) i wasn't playing there before the name changed, which doesn't change the fact that You are insulting members whenever You don't like their opinion...
I could care less about anyone's opinion, if i want to flame them for whatever reason, then i do so.

First it was rappelz destiny, then it got closed duo to errors which the owner could not fix whatsoever, a week later she remakes another server with exactly the same story and ending, again she cant fix anything at all so she ditches the project again, a day later someone else ''reopens'' it, how long will it take to get cancelled this time?

If you cant run a server the first time, then why the **** close and reopen 20 different ones while their all the same?
Old 08/22/2011, 13:56   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limery View Post
I could care less about anyone's opinion, if i want to flame them for whatever reason, then i do so.

First it was rappelz destiny, then it got closed duo to errors which the owner could not fix whatsoever, a week later she remakes another server with exactly the same story and ending, again she cant fix anything at all so she ditches the project again, a day later someone else ''reopens'' it, how long will it take to get cancelled this time?

If you cant run a server the first time, then why the **** close and reopen 20 different ones while their all the same?
Limery go play with dolls :P
Old 08/22/2011, 14:33   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by crismonson123 View Post
Limery go play with dolls :P
I overused my blow up doll already.