Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 16:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Working Gameserver.opt

Discussion on [RELEASE] Working Gameserver.opt within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,458
[RELEASE] Working Gameserver.opt

Nulled
Thanks
17 Users
Old 08/10/2011, 15:58   #2

+1
Old 08/10/2011, 17:37   #3

thanks

what does "game.skip_loading_attribute:1" do?

and does "game.disable_dungeon_raid_siege:0" activate the TA/Raid/Siege modes? A Guy from the Seraph team said, it would crash the server, or is this working?
Old 08/10/2011, 17:55   #4

TA still crashs so that setting would disable it

Ty ismoke ill try some, do uno about the other settings wisp posted? im wondering if the whole crash problem is simply gameserver.opts
Old 08/10/2011, 18:05   #5

Awesome ! Thanks alot for this contribution. You guys do some nice stuff ! Keep up the good work going on ! =)

Edit : By the way is there any changes needed on the authserver ? Because it seems players still can't connect to the server. Although i applied the guide step by step and i have portforwarded correctly ( i hope) and there is still some problems occuring... I've been trying to solve this problem for years with other private servers and this ****** Dynamic IP causes me troubles everytime.
Old 08/10/2011, 19:28   #6

this thread was brought to my attention because of 1 code so i thought id briefly mention it and while im glad someone finally found a use for the extra commands list. i thought id come to this forum to let you know
S game.disable_huntaholic_timer:0 (0 = Off, 1= On)
could probly be removed it doesnt function the reason being is you wont find this in any dumpfile or in gameserv its self it was a self created code i did trying to eliminate the ursa lobby timer.
before i realised the timers actly hardcoded in to the gameserver its self so as of current there is no opt code to disable it that wasnt added till later on.
it wont affect stability the eop will just ignore it but still pointless to leave it in
the reason i point out its self created is so someone wont think it works its just in the wrong formatte. it really doesnt work:P
N game.skip_loading_attribute:1 is the speed loader code i was messing with a long time ago while it works stable on 1.1-1.2 if you use it on anything before that it has the bad habit of randomly skipping a script or 2 on load up.
if you use the old marketplace db it disables custom content such as kts npcs by example.
ok im off back to arcadia GL all
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2011, 19:44   #7

im wonder if stablity issues could be down to Opt files lol plus uno any auth cmds? would like to stop the whole all rdy logged in and make it kick the players to stop the spam as we found this doesnt help.
Old 08/10/2011, 19:53   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp66 View Post
this thread was brought to my attention because of 1 code so i thought id briefly mention it and while im glad someone finally found a use for the extra commands list. i thought id come to this forum to let you know
S game.disable_huntaholic_timer:0 (0 = Off, 1= On)
could probly be removed it doesnt function the reason being is you wont find this in any dumpfile or in gameserv its self it was a self created code i did trying to eliminate the ursa lobby timer.
before i realised the timers actly hardcoded in to the gameserver its self so as of current there is no opt code to disable it that wasnt added till later on.
it wont affect stability the eop will just ignore it but still pointless to leave it in
the reason i point out its self created is so someone wont think it works its just in the wrong formatte. it really doesnt work:P
N game.skip_loading_attribute:1 is the speed loader code i was messing with a long time ago while it works stable on 1.1-1.2 if you use it on anything before that it has the bad habit of randomly skipping a script or 2 on load up.
if you use the old marketplace db it disables custom content such as kts npcs by example.
ok im off back to arcadia GL all
Thanks for the input, I will remove it from the quoted code.

@ IronHammer;

A lot of crashing I came to find was due to improper '.opts' as per the Authserver, it's pretty run of the mill but sure I'll throw up the code.

Code:
S db.auth.server:[I]Hamachi or External IP of the Auth Database[/I]
S db.auth.name:Auth
S db.auth.account:[I]Account with permission to access this server.[/I]
S db.auth.password:
S app.name:[I]Auth Server Application Name[/I]
S db.auth.port:1433
N db.auth.use_webauth:0
N db.auth.use_md5:1
N db.auth.debug_md5:1
N db.auth.md5_key:[I]Your Salt Here[/I]
As for the 'Account is already Logged In' this is mostly caused when the Auth Server does not respond fast enough on player log-out. Mostly due to slower connection or a congested connection. (At least this has proven to be true at Redemption, I don't see this issue much unless I happen to set something wrong on my network.)
Old 08/10/2011, 20:00   #9

Well ty both ill continue to test Opt file cmd found in Wisps dev post, however idk what i need to set them as

S , N ,T and idk what T is LOL =P

game.security_solution_response_timeout : 3000 (taken from dev forum and given to us by wisp ^^)

timeout if u afk on chara screen? i think this would help big time as afaik it doesnt kick anyone hanging in chara select
Old 08/10/2011, 20:03   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironhammer500 View Post
Well ty both ill continue to test Opt file cmd found in Wisps dev post, however idk what i need to set them as

S , N ,T and idk what T is LOL =P
You're guess is as good as mine. I know 'S' is 'Set' as for the 'T' and 'N' were set by Kale originally. I believe the definitions have been stated in this forum but I couldn't link you right off hand.
Old 08/10/2011, 20:06   #11

Well i know S is set and kale said N was native.

T tho is a bish

T game.max_level:170 i mean this is the setting that uses a T cmd so im wondering.

T might mean Total?
Old 08/10/2011, 20:14   #12

i tend to think of it as Server = gameserv, Toggle = opt switches ,Native or Neutral = db --- auth just allows gameserv to connect to the db by default,block connections,ban members,allow md5 and des hashes.
i mean u can mix t and s on some attributes but most ether require s or t not one or the other
Old 08/10/2011, 20:19   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp66 View Post
i tend to think of it as Server = gameserv, Toggle = opt switches ,Native or Neutral = db --- auth just allows gameserv to connect to the db by default,block connections,ban members,allow md5 and des hashes.
this isnt the true definations just an easier way to rember the term Toggle is related to 0=0ff 1=on switches
i didnt think of toggle lol ty ill give it ago try changing the opt alittle.
Old 08/10/2011, 20:20   #14

Awesome, Now I wont keep messing mine up.
Old 08/10/2011, 21:35   #15

When i put my external IP it still doesn't work even after portforwarding. I am abble to log-in but others can't... Back to Hamachi X_X