Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 00:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

create account in version1.2

Discussion on create account in version1.2 within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/11/2011, 17:19   #61

elite*gold: 0
continue falando e me dando mais popularidade aberração kkk

matter can not create more stupid, the topic is already bubbling kkk
I further challenge you moron, I have spoken **** can ask for help from his mother or his father's horn

I concluded that there is a human being, I think that you were given birth to a mare, the same as other horses just ******
Old 08/11/2011, 21:24   #62

Well if you don't pay attention at school you won't learn english btw if you are 21 and still go to school u just sucked. I still can't understand your english. And again: pasting some translator **** doesn't convince me. It just shows, that you are immature.

BTW i blocked you now, so don't spend to much energy on some new google translator **** Opfer du
Old 08/11/2011, 21:25   #63

Received Thanks: 2,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlywood View Post
Well if you don't pay attention at school you won't learn english btw if you are 21 and still go to school u just sucked. I still can't understand your english. And again: pasting some translator **** doesn't convince me. It just shows, that you are immature.

BTW i blocked you now, so don't spend to much energy on some new google translator **** Opfer du
Lawly, you make me lol so...
+1
Old 08/11/2011, 21:41   #64

[QUOTE=lawlywood;12290623]Well if you don't pay attention at school you won't learn english btw if you are 21 and still go to school u just sucked. I still can't understand your english. And again: pasting some translator **** doesn't convince me. It just shows, that you are immature.

BTW i blocked you now, so don't spend to much energy on some new google translator **** Opfer du[/QUOTE

great Retarded the bastards back, let's start diNovo ^ ^
see if you can speak another language inta stupid to follow
legal os retardados filhos da puta voltaram, vamos começar dinovo
vê se consegue falar outra lingua intão imbecis para acompanhar

What's more is that a chit Ingracia 5 years to use a translator speaks, and speaks a bad language, perfect kkk try again sucker
Closed Thread