Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 22:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

More Blatant Shit Talking

Discussion on More Blatant Shit Talking within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,458
More Blatant **** Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok
The funny thing is that he's doing the same thing he is flaming us for. His only release has been adding mobs so I don't see him releasing anything to help with "stability and security". His main issue is the tools, he sent me a pm a day or two before the flaming started asking about them, wanting help. Of course, he'll claim he's helping through PMs or some **** like that. I now see that he's ******** because we didn't release the lag fix. I guess he forgot or chose to ignore the fact that it was given to us and the contributor asked us not to release it. Just another way we are different than him, we respect the work of others and honor their requests. What a tool

Edit: It wasn't him that brought up the lag fix. It was Grymey which is/was part of his and Kale's team. Oops. He's still a tool though. Comparing us to Microsoft and accusing us of trying to dictate to the rappelz community when all he's doing is trying to tell us how we should be doing things. Total hypocrite.
I didn't realize we were blatantly calling each other names. Sad to see this is the face of the NCarbon Dev Team. I love how they call names behind others backs.
Old 08/06/2011, 23:05   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
I didn't realize we were blatantly calling each other names. Sad to see this is the face of the NCarbon Dev Team. I love how they call names behind others backs.
sad to see that there is some person oh here named ismokedrow who sits there all the time making up **** then writing things like this " Speaking of their Forums I'm checking out their current work aptly named 'v1.08' it seems like a rather nice method of installation and updating. I will be linking this release here (all Modification dates 8/6/2011) not to claim it as mine but to keep this community up to date on whats happening." you bad mouth them for weeks on end then suddenly OMG they did more work then my brain can think of doing ^_^
Old 08/06/2011, 23:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
sad to see that there is some person oh here named ismokedrow who sits there all the time making up **** then writing things like this " Speaking of their Forums I'm checking out their current work aptly named 'v1.08' it seems like a rather nice method of installation and updating. I will be linking this release here (all Modification dates 8/6/2011) not to claim it as mine but to keep this community up to date on whats happening." you bad mouth them for weeks on end then suddenly OMG they did more work then my brain can think of doing ^_^
I think you should stay out of this. Everytime I read one of ismokes posts I kinda want to read an answer from them or I expect silence, but its always you badmouthing and flaming. I am fed up with you getting involved in everything. Cant you just shut the **** up? I want to follow their conversation/discussion without it being interrupted by you.
Old 08/06/2011, 23:25   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma014 View Post
I think you should stay out of this. Everytime I read one of ismokes posts I kinda want to read an answer from them or I expect silence, but its always you badmouthing and flaming. I am fed up with you getting involved in everything. Cant you just shut the **** up? I want to follow their conversation/discussion without it being interrupted by you.
just like what everybody eles wanted to do with NC devs but we had ismoke flaming them all the time so shut up until spoken to
Old 08/06/2011, 23:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
just like what everybody eles wanted to do with NC devs but we had ismoke flaming them all the time so shut up until spoken to
If they felt offended by one single flamer its their problem, but youre just making everything worse by adding fuel to the fire.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2011, 00:27   #6

Ranama did ismoke ****** you and forget to give you your money that's why you are protecting him ??
ismoke sucks and he is a big noob that didn't do nothing unless some lua ****
Old 08/07/2011, 00:33   #7

can we get dis forumz back how it was over the last week srsly, stop this ****** arguing if someone post a thread u dislike u dont help it by posting in it and bumping it back to the top. im done i spoke my piece. not gonna carry on the whole lag fix thing just chill everyone please. wonder who brought the drama to the forum today? ......wasnt smoke.
Old 08/07/2011, 00:50   #8

-popcorn-

If a 'contributor' gave them something involving the community, and then saying that they were to not give it to the public... What do they expect is going to happen as soon as something major is released.... You guys do know what 'contributing' means? I would hope so...

From the way it's looking.. it sounds like they paid someone to make something for them and then chose not to give it out....
Old 08/07/2011, 00:53   #9

^ lmao was gonna say that but was tryin to just let the **** die down/ like they were gonna release the **** update with lag >_> sigh. damnit night u made me come back lol ok ok ok im gone lol
Old 08/07/2011, 00:59   #10

What is all this LAG QQ **** about? o_o
Old 08/07/2011, 01:01   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoflcopterGoesSoiSoiSoi View Post
What is all this LAG QQ **** about? o_o
I have no idea... I've not experienced any lag issues on any of the servers I've been on lol... and I've tried out almost every one out there xD

Unless they added something that made it ******? I dunno... lol

By the by... that's how I roll Grymey xD
Old 08/07/2011, 01:29   #12

it was from that s log command that stopped skill and shop lag
Old 08/07/2011, 01:33   #13

yeah...but...that's really old news, why is it being brought up again?

sorry, haven't been reading other threads so if it was mentioned earlier.. >@>
Old 08/07/2011, 01:36   #14

I'm so hard right now.
Old 08/07/2011, 01:54   #15

Well I do know of a forum post where wisp asked a user name "Captain Herlock" for the 6.2 drop tables, but if he helped is unclear.
Other than that, they mightve gotten help, but who cares. Its just not right to hide the info they got by claiming they were asked to hide it, but I am not gonna dig in deeper and just wait for their responses.

@a few posts back
I am not protecting ismoke in particular, its just that I dont care what his problem with ncarbon is. I see a lot of flaming in his posts, but there are a lot of informations and constructive criticism in there too, which most of the users that are getting involved in his threads seem not to see. They are all like *omg ismoke, im gonna flame his ***. he drove my update source away QQ*
Thanks
1 User