Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 20:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]GM commands in game

Discussion on [Request]GM commands in game within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]GM commands in game

Is it possible to implement some IN GAME commands to allow GMs to execute them without passing through the gameserver? If yes then could you explain, because i've been looking for it for a long time.
Old 08/04/2011, 11:52   #2

Someone posted some ingame commands here a while ago. Use the search button
Old 08/04/2011, 13:52   #3

I search it too, I don't found any command IG into epvpers, thank you for help
Old 08/04/2011, 13:57   #4

Received Thanks: 2,458
In-Game commands don't function as intended. (At least not to my knowledge.) Best person to seek info would be 'Strean' I believe he made the original post concerning IG GM commands.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] More GM commands for 5165
03/09/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Am i the only one that noticed that the 5165 source has a very limited amount of GM codes? >.> Anyone mind giving me a code that gives more GM/PM codes? Like changing jobs would be nice, or to revive myself when im dead. Possibly change my model to and type, like a female/male/the blue GM guy. If so I'd really appreciate it :D
[Game Master Commands]
09/18/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Da immer wieder soviele nach den Commands Fragen und wissen wollen ob diese gehen habe ich hier eine Liste für euch. Alle Game Master befehle Funktonieren die ich nun Poste. Ich habe alle selber getestet, ich mache noch einmal einen Spoiler mit die wichtigsten Commands die auch am beliebtestens sind. Zuerst in NPC´s / Metinsteine etc. in die ihr euch Verwandeln könnt. Immer im Eingabe Fenster /poly "code" code = vorne die Value, dahinter steht immer was es ist und wo "meistens"
[Request]Commands
07/02/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Can someone make me a command that changes players levels So if I type /changelevel DarkNight 135 It changes his level to 135 ............ . And can someone make me a command that allows/and dissables PK
In-Game Commands
10/01/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
Slash Commands: Chat: /chan joins your realm's (Order or Destruction) general chat channel /chancreate creates custom channel / sends a message to the designated channel /s sends a message to the say channel /t sends a private message to the named player (Note: Pressing the "R" key will let you reply to the last tell received) /p sends a message to your group members