Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 19:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offering my self out o.O

Discussion on Offering my self out o.O within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Offering my self out o.O

Hello, Gavsta here, I Am just offering to be an in-game GM for some private servers that may need help for example need help in, Setting up, Some Fixes, Crash fix, Need help in game, For Players asking for help, need help even just starting server back up at silly times where you maybe asleep. and server Crash's need help getting rid of noobs (aka Perm Ban or Temp Ban or Mute) need a forum GM or need anything really. I am not as good as Dev's or admittedly I'm not as good as Kale and His small Team. I Just offer basic Help and in-game help can do abit of work around SQL i know my way around MMSQL again not as good as nCarbon Devs or Kale and his Team. but well i'm just offering to help as I see some of you are hosting server. but some of you seem to struggle abit. anyway no flaming please and no Trolls I'm offering i'm not making any of you do anything. so please just be mature about this, Thank you.

Still offering Help to dedicated servers
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2011, 20:50   #2

Received Thanks: 2,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
Hello, Gavsta here, I Am just offering to be an in-game GM for some private servers that may need help for example need help in, Setting up, Some Fixes, Crash fix, Need help in game, For Players asking for help, need help even just starting server back up at silly times where you maybe asleep. and server Crash's need help getting rid of noobs (aka Perm Ban or Temp Ban or Mute) need a forum GM or need anything really. I am not as good as Dev's or admittedly I'm not as good as Kale and His small Team. I Just offer basic Help and in-game help can do abit of work around SQL i know my way around MMSQL again not as good as nCarbon Devs or Kale and his Team. but well i'm just offering to help as I see some of you are hosting server. but some of you seem to struggle abit. anyway no flaming please and no Trolls I'm offering i'm not making any of you do anything. so please just be mature about this, Thank you.
No flame intended:

But stop saying Kale and his team. Myself and Kale collaborate on ideals/information on occasion. That is the extent of it. Thank you.
Old 08/02/2011, 20:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
No flame intended:

But stop saying Kale and his team. Myself and Kale collaborate on ideals/information on occasion. That is the extent of it. Thank you.
What would you prefer i put?
Old 08/02/2011, 20:54   #4

Hey gavsta ! Your help would be reaaally welcome ! add me on skype : ayumilove4 or e-mail : to get hamachi idents.

Thanks for offering yourself =)
Old 08/02/2011, 20:55   #5

Well Kale kinda does his own thing and I respect that. The 'Team' environment really isn't kales color. More of a loan wolf like me, just doing his own thing. You don't have to say that you aren't as good as us man. Everyone's good at something.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2011, 20:57   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Well Kale kinda does his own thing and I respect that. The 'Team' environment really isn't kales color. More of a loan wolf like me, just doing his own thing. You don't have to say that you aren't as good as us man. Everyone's good at something.
xD and im good at general stuff ^_^, i have to admit you guys are better than me myself and obv your work is helpful unlike my own most of the time as i proved in last Topic about DT ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumilove View Post
Hey gavsta ! Your help would be reaaally welcome ! add me on skype : ayumilove4 or e-mail : to get hamachi idents.

iv added on windows live messenger
Old 08/02/2011, 21:00   #7

Quote:
xD and im good at general stuff ^_^, i have to admit you guys are better than me myself and obv your work is helpful unlike my own most of the time as i proved in last Topic about DT ^_^

hey now! no offtopic trolling please
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/03/2011, 01:27   #8

ignore to "ismokedrow".. this guys only join to all new post for write ****.. u can check all topic and see al comments of "ismokedrow".. pure ****....

and ismokedrow no fale all post's... u r the flamer...
Old 08/03/2011, 02:01   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3v1an View Post
ignore to "ismokedrow".. this guys only join to all new post for write ****.. u can check all topic and see al comments of "ismokedrow".. pure ****....

LOLWUT!

Do I have a follower? :O
Old 08/03/2011, 04:14   #10

Quote:

DONT ABUSE MY SERVER NAME IT'S COPYRIGHTED! XD
Old 08/03/2011, 05:57   #11

hahah xD sry
Old 08/03/2011, 12:42   #12

Quote:

Step 1:
Look at this topic name. (For lazy ***** like you look here: Offering my self out o.O)

Step 2:
Look at your text.

Step 3:
Make a connection between your text and the topic. -> Fail! There is none. There are only insults. ->
Quote:
u r the flamer...
Yes you are Mr. d3v1an. Now get back to elementary school and learn writing proper english

AND DONT USE S0ULS37 SERVER NAME TO INSULT SOMEONE.
Old 08/03/2011, 12:46   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlywood View Post
Step 1:
Look at this topic name. (For lazy asses like you look here: Offering my self out o.O)

Step 2:
Look at your text.

Step 3:
Make a connection between your text and the topic. -> Fail! There is none. There are only insults. -> Yes you are Mr. d3v1an. Now get back to elementary school and learn writing proper english

AND DONT USE S0ULS37 SERVER NAME TO INSULT SOMEONE.
i asked 2 simple things no flame no troll i guess thats to hard to get making topics nowadays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumilove View Post

you let me do alot of work around your server, show you new things then kicked me =/
Old 08/03/2011, 16:59   #14

Quote:
i asked 2 simple things no flame no troll i guess thats to hard to get making topics nowadays
first of all: you quoted the wrong post. this one wasn't for you.
Next point: means smiling face. Like i was j/k. sorry if you dont get my jokes....
Old 08/03/2011, 17:15   #15

Hey ! Gavsta, could you add me on Skype : ayumilove4 please? Something gone weird with the server. Thanks for your support.