Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 04:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tour] Project Redemption Development Server

Discussion on [Tour] Project Redemption Development Server within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/29/2011, 17:58   #16

elite*gold: 0
quad, thats why theres rebirths
Old 07/29/2011, 18:00   #17

good work Thanks
Old 07/29/2011, 18:05   #18

Received Thanks: 2,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithUrban View Post
quad, thats why theres rebirths

Rebirths are planned to be sold once a week in the HV shops and once a month in the normal shops. This way there can be short periods of sales without flooding the server with class hoppers.

Animal Crackers: Are currently planned to be sold in the Breeder NPC's (This item will be non tradeable)

Stamina Savers: Are planned for a special NPC that is Available via all Major Cities that will allow you to complete 'Collections' of an un-announced item that you can exchange x of for x Stamina Savers. (This items will be non tradeable)

GMFB: Are planned to be released on the same NPC as SS.
(This item will be non tradeable )

Feathers: Are planned to be distributed out at every the Teleporter NPC's throughout all the cities. Each area will offer a different set or combination of feathers.

**All above information is subject to change**

@kavik

I really must reduce the range on his stun, he was killin our pets from all the way at the bottom of the bridge, my Ifrit has to stand on the second landing of the bridge stairs. Knight was doing a beast job of tankin him, but that damage was just LAWL and that stun took out all our healers. Druid + Ifrit + Angel heals don't = The Win in this case.
Old 07/29/2011, 18:06   #19

did you add me?
Old 07/29/2011, 18:08   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadro911 View Post
Only thing that makes me sad is R5 R6 in shops....

Btw AOR had one small thing that you all are missing - infinte JP, maybe somebody will say that this kind of thing is ****, but actually it`s keeping you up, you can test every single skill of your char and make choice between various types of builds instead of farming JP`s....
It`s only my opinion nothing else...

As I said before - good luck on your hard work!

See you in game someday.
This shouldn't be hard. You can manually change the JPs in the SQL db or you find a command like setjps or something and write that down in the on_login.lua in the skript folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadro911 View Post
Ifrit
Ah now you mention it: I leveld an ifrit and i couldnt lvl the passives matk and def increase which clearly has some influence on the matk and def, so i changed to angel. Is there any workaround (without using the skill all command) to skill this the normal way?
Old 07/29/2011, 18:13   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlywood View Post
This shouldn't be hard. You can manually change the JPs in the SQL db or you find a command like setjps or something and write that down in the on_login.lua in the skript folder.
Actually it's pretty easy to do. And I may start users off with a slightly 'boosted' shall we say amount of JP, but I don't think i'll be going crazy it with it. If you're handed all your skills you never care to learn anything about them. AkA a HUGE problem on Retail, with all the quests level 65-70 (CV) 70-90 (UWQ) 120-126/6 (Sanct Quests) 130-138 (IM Quests) 140-149 (Brighton Quests) 149-150 (Including all quests for Field Bosses, Sickly Unicorn, Mist Pixies, )
Old 07/29/2011, 18:16   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post

@kavik

I really must reduce the range on his stun, he was killin our pets from all the way at the bottom of the bridge, my Ifrit has to stand on the second landing of the bridge stairs. Knight was doing a beast job of tankin him, but that damage was just LAWL and that stun took out all our healers. Druid + Ifrit + Angel heals don't = The Win in this case.

Yeah, 10k hits from that stun was ridiculous
Old 07/29/2011, 18:20   #23

Hi. Can you explain what you mean by "Custom CS Dispersal NPC". Is that a NPC thats sells or trades for cash items?
Btw I finished my list, tested ~550 CS items
Around 300 are good and working. (I excluded timed version of untimed items)
Old 07/29/2011, 18:21   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavik11 View Post
Yeah, 10k hits from that stun was ridiculous
Definitely something that I'll be looking into after I finish the COR shops.
Old 07/29/2011, 18:21   #25

check your pm again ismoke
Old 07/29/2011, 18:29   #26

gl bro

first video + sound lol
Old 07/29/2011, 18:37   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranma014 View Post
Hi. Can you explain what you mean by "Custom CS Dispersal NPC". Is that a NPC thats sells or trades for cash items?
Btw I finished my list, tested ~550 CS items
Around 300 are good and working. (I excluded timed version of untimed items)

The Custom CS Disperal NPC system will incorporate several NPC's and varying tactics to deploy CS items comfortably but in such a way it will not completely wreck the servers economy.
Old 07/29/2011, 19:44   #28

To be honest, I despice all these noobs, coming back to you like dogs. The whole community was attacking and insulting ismokedrow and ROFLCOPTER, and a moment after he opens a thread telling us that he created his own development team the whole bunch of kissass ******* comes on one's knees and begs for updates. You should all be ashamed of banishing ROFLCOPTER as well as the NCarbon - and acting like little ********. Yes, it was your fault, that even NCarbon will stop releasing files on here, not ROFLCOPTERS fault. Honestly, I'm really grossed out of this community.

(Excluding: Wisp, JW, whole DEV team, ROFLCOPTER, ismokedrow, Keith, and many others)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/29/2011, 19:55   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ul37 View Post
To be honest, I despice all these noobs, coming back to you like dogs. The whole community was attacking and insulting ismokedrow and ROFLCOPTER, and a moment after he opens a thread telling us that he created his own development team the whole bunch of kissass ******* comes on one's knees and begs for updates. You should all be ashamed of banishing ROFLCOPTER as well as the NCarbon - and acting like little ********. Yes, it was your fault, that even NCarbon will stop releasing files on here, not ROFLCOPTERS fault. Honestly, I'm really grossed out by this community.

(Excluding: Wisp, JW, whole DEV team, ROFLCOPTER, ismokedrow, Keith, and many others)
Thats what i was thinking i dont hate ismoke anymore and im hoping we have a truce now, its good to see he is going his own way, wish him all the best, i know he had pretty good ideas.

Copter is to blame for the dev issue he did nothing but causing dramas and hurt ppl on here, ismoke just worked with him for a small time so really i agree ppl shouldnt bash him for that. If anything ppl should aim all their rage at copter....

P.S smoke unless that lag was fraps on ur vid id sort that =O anyways nice work ^^
Old 07/29/2011, 20:19   #30

i still dont actually like ismoke, but i respect his cause, i dont do servers for money, i do it for the lov of rappelz, if im helping my enemy for a good cause, its no problem in my opinion so id say a truce to get files 7.2 then it will be server wars time, and sir i have the cannon, bring your gun