Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 08:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

For all dev team and programmers

Discussion on For all dev team and programmers within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/29/2011, 00:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,458
Actually I had this long ol rebuttal. But I am just speechless Pyrok. Keep telling yourself that.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I need a programmers help!
04/09/2010 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies
:D...... can anyone create a bot for DexterityCO, its like a auto npc answerer in just seconds or milisec its for the npc named "sevensages" i need it to be clicked faster... and is it possible that you can create an auto gold loot w/o getting close to the gold and in a wide looting range? and you can put gold up to 999B instead of 1B is it possible? i really need this kind of bots and i really need your help thanks... :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:!
Looking for programmers
05/11/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
PrimaryGaming is looking for 1 or 2 MYSQL programmers (Windows & if possible Linux) for a private WoW server. If you are interested please contact me or TheMule for more details via mIRC or Ventrilo, our contact info can be found here. PG Team
Tip for programmers
01/23/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
last week using cid proxy by 7-9 hours a day i got like 6-10kk for each day.. but i got also 3 chars botjailed.. because autoloot in cidproxy is easily detectable for other online players.. he only drops uppon gold and jump as a crazy frog.. so.. the bot we want is simplified autoloot that are slower than cid.. that would be great get money without losing a charv:D
any programmers please look
11/28/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
ok i have a question not sure if possible maybe it is maybe its not.is there any way for a trojin to hit a flying archer.maybe some sort of programable thing that can be done for it im not sure what is server side and what is client side but i would like some input on this so i dont waist a bunch of my time on something that is imposible.
to all vb programmers
05/02/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
is there anyone who can post a working visual basic source about reading memory, like the one that was posted in guides, but without the tsearch thing would be nice =/