Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 16:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bugs Which Require Immediate Attention

Discussion on Bugs Which Require Immediate Attention within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bugs Which Require Immediate Attention

1. "Login try with a character which is already logged in : [characternameremoved] [accountnameremoved]" / DB COM ERROR(Thread: 1, HRESULT:80004005, GUID:0C733A63-2A1C-11CE-ADE5-00AA00447: Login timeout expired. Server crash follows.

User was switching characters. Happens sometimes, doesn't happen other times. Unable to figure out exact steps to reproduce.

2. Store qty bug.
- Seller has 47pc Ancient R7 cubes and sets 1 for sale.
- Buyer sees 47 in shop and buys all.
- System messages appear for both players that all have been purchased, even though the buyer set the qty to 1.
- 47 pcs disappear from seller inventory.
- 47 pcs appear in buyer inventory.
- Money added/deducted.
- Shop shows 1pc still remaining, regardless of owner having none in inventory. Remaining qty not purchasable even though it is displayed in shop. Other items can be purchased inside the same shop after this bug occurs.

Non-urgent bugs:
Character faces are not saved at character selection.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2011, 17:12   #2

Also copter you forgot to mention tamed pets can not be bought in shops

I tried this again with diff pets to a naga and could not be bought.

Just thought since shop bugs were on the list id mentions it =)
Old 07/09/2011, 18:14   #3

I think the shop quantity bug has been fixed, I'll have to double-check though. The first error is because the SQL Server connection is timing out. I get it on occasion when starting the server.
Old 07/09/2011, 20:23   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
I think the shop quantity bug has been fixed, I'll have to double-check though. The first error is because the SQL Server connection is timing out. I get it on occasion when starting the server.
ok Thx pyro for checking it out also let us know if theres any other bugs ud like us to find =)
Old 07/09/2011, 20:58   #5

Report any that you find. There has to be a ton of them with all the hacks I had to do to get all this working.
Old 07/09/2011, 21:22   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrok View Post
Report any that you find. There has to be a ton of them with all the hacks I had to do to get all this working.
np il ask kale to list them all here
Old 07/10/2011, 01:37   #7

I was doing a little thinking and research and realized that the SQL timeouts may be completely my own fault. Is there any way to prevent them from crashing the server, or extend the timeouts? Adjusting the setting inside SSMS did nothing.

I've had several occurances of mana bugging out at 0 - it appears to be just a display bug as after a minute or two it will pop back up to my real remaining mana. It does go up/down frequently, but this DOES happen on all official servers (yet never bugged display at 0).

Creature potion creation skills do not give the "You need a bottle..." error message in chat. Potion creates successfully upon the item in inventory. I'm posting this here not necessarily because it needs a fix, but because it could answer any questions in the future with possible bugs or issues related to it.
Old 07/10/2011, 02:15   #8

I have just recently gotten my p server running and im noticing alot of bugs is there an updated database with the more recent fixes available? For instance i placed a 170 WD in WH and logged next time i logged in it was a 170 angel. quest log non-functional, friends list not working and many many other things. also feel free to come on my ventrilo with any advice or questions id be willing to help other get there servers running.
pm me for the ventrilo info if your interested. Thx in advance for any help on the bugs!
Old 07/10/2011, 02:26   #9

Hi - the issues you are experiencing should already be fixed in the latest release from the developers. Please be patient while they continue finishing up their work.

back @Pyrok
I'm having continuous severe issues with transaction deadlocking. The most common victim is updating (smp_update_item_owner, smp_update_item, etc.) and I don't know know how to fix it. I understand the cause of it, but I'm not aware of anything I can do to fix or prevent deadlocks. I wasn't having this issue earlier, but now that it's popped up I can't stop getting it.

(Full example error: DB COM [cut] DB_UpdateItemOwner(dbo.smp_update_item_owner: @IN_SID 16168, @IN_OWNER_ID: 0, @IN_ACCOUNT_ID: 0) : Transaction (Process ID 52) was deadlocked on lock resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction.)
Old 07/10/2011, 05:37   #10

hes refuring to player shops lish
none of us actly did a full recap on player shops only made some traded back and forth between 2 pcs in diffrent groups scenarios.
the bugs you are pointing out as pyrok said should be fixed already for final release
Old 07/10/2011, 05:37   #11

hes refuring to player shops lish
none of us actly did a full recap on player shops only made some traded back and forth between 2 pcs in diffrent groups scenarios.
the bugs you are pointing out as pyrok said should be fixed already for final release