Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RappelzDB [Test run Hamachi Server]

Discussion on RappelzDB [Test run Hamachi Server] within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/13/2011, 20:39   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
For him its ok she log GM char to kill anyone or get full r7 gear +20 items.. its all good!

Offiical = pay to win
Private = Be a GM to win

Its all good "its just a game"
Its not "Be a GM to win". You were probably just so bad that you couldn't get any money. And it is just a game. You and rne are complaining about something so little and stupid. Im done feeding the trolls. Thanks, Copter, for helping them with the server.
Old 07/13/2011, 20:44   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavik11 View Post
Its not "Be a GM to win". You were probably just so bad that you couldn't get any money. And it is just a game. You and rne are complaining about something so little and stupid. Im done feeding the trolls. Thanks, Copter, for helping them with the server.
So little that she was the only one with +20 items, and still go killed by him than she got butthurt and logged GM char If was so little why she needed to kill him? In rappelz you dont even lose exp for deing by pk... lol
Old 07/13/2011, 20:46   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
In rappelz you dont even lose exp for deing by pk... lol
Im going to bold that so you can read it. You have been complaining about how she was switching to a GM to kill someone. Rne was complaining about this as well. If you DON'T LOSE ANYTHING, why are you two so "butthurt" about it?
Old 07/13/2011, 20:54   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavik11 View Post
Im going to bold that so you can read it. You have been complaining about how she was switching to a GM to kill someone. Rne was complaining about this as well. If you DON'T LOSE ANYTHING, why are you two so "butthurt" about it?
Because she got **** hurt first in someone so "little" like you said, and instead of using her normal player char she used GM char...

If she log GM char for something so little imagine if she wants other things like drops/items/ +20... that means she is a bad GM
Old 07/13/2011, 21:11   #110

Cause a GM isn't allowed to do that.
Obviously means its just a lil kid who wants powers.
Old 07/15/2011, 05:35   #111

Server is ready. Should be up sometimes Friday. Can't fix the Rupee problem. So Drops at back to 150. Now that the Inventory bug is fixed, you should have no reason not to load yourself from farming at low levels.
Old 07/15/2011, 05:39   #112

Go Saarkin!
Old 07/15/2011, 06:40   #113

where do you download it at?
Old 07/15/2011, 07:01   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazesc3 View Post
where do you download it at?

Its not open yet. When it is, I suspect the main post to be edited. Just wait for that
Old 07/15/2011, 07:18   #115

I made a new topic. Felt this didn't fit. Since it is still a test in a way, but more long term.