Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RappelzDB [Test run Hamachi Server]

Discussion on RappelzDB [Test run Hamachi Server] within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/10/2011, 02:35   #16

elite*gold: 0
New and maybe last(if I can help it) room is up.
Old 07/10/2011, 15:00   #17

The ******* server is always crashed :@

Every 30 seconds crashed :@
Old 07/10/2011, 15:07   #18

How crashed?... server is off admin's computer have to "rest"
Old 07/10/2011, 15:34   #19

last night every 30 seconds server is crashed
Old 07/10/2011, 15:58   #20

Servers all having this problem, so yeah. People get to many items even when we tell them not to.

Been open for 3 days. I'm taking a break along with my PC.
Old 07/10/2011, 16:36   #21

its okey just watch 1-2 scenee and you will be fine
Old 07/10/2011, 16:53   #22

lol fail server will fail
Old 07/10/2011, 16:57   #23

nah use it in past mode: FAILED
Old 07/10/2011, 17:00   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saarkin View Post
Servers all having this problem, so yeah. People get to many items even when we tell them not to.

Been open for 3 days. I'm taking a break along with my PC.
Its Sunday too
Old 07/10/2011, 17:00   #25

You people need to stop complaining. This is probably one of the best servers I have played on yet. If some people weren't stupid and listened to not have over 100 items, the server wouldn't crash. If you are just going to complain because the admin wants to take a rest, then go make your own server.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/10/2011, 17:05   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavik11 View Post
You people need to stop complaining. This is probably one of the best servers I have played on yet. If some people weren't stupid and listened to not have over 100 items, the server wouldn't crash. If you are just going to complain because the admin wants to take a rest, then go make your own server.
prehaps the drop rate needs lowering at 125% thats quite high means ull get tons and tons of useless junk. Thing about drop rates is it pusshes the rates very high for useless stuff but doesnt boost the valuable armour up but much in fact sometimes it lowers their chance due to being overrighten by the higher drop rates of useless junk.

My suggestion is lower the drop rates....so players arnt spammed with items when picking up, and wait for the devs to relase the fix.
Old 07/10/2011, 17:09   #27

Actually, the drop rate is fine with where it is at. Gear doesn't drop at high levels often and usually all you get is cards, gold and stones. All you need to pick up are the cards YOU can use that will benefit you (because a card drops off every mob practically), and all equips. The stones and the Concentrated Powers are useless and should just be ignored. If anyone isn't smart enough to figure that out, then they shouldn't be playing a private server.
Old 07/10/2011, 17:14   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by kavik11 View Post
Actually, the drop rate is fine with where it is at. Gear doesn't drop at high levels often and usually all you get is cards, gold and stones. All you need to pick up are the cards YOU can use that will benefit you (because a card drops off every mob practically), and all equips. The stones and the Concentrated Powers are useless and should just be ignored. If anyone isn't smart enough to figure that out, then they shouldn't be playing a private server.
yes but what im getting at is that all these cards each take 1 slot of their own regardless of what type or if its the same. So ur card count is gonna slowly creepy up to well over 100.

scrolls / pots / powders / cubes / stones all those are gonna rack up to 100 in less then a few mobs
Old 07/10/2011, 17:19   #29

I understand what you are saying, but Scrolls, they stack, and all you should need are return scrolls. Pots, you don't need because you have buffs when you log in. I am r7 and I have not used a pot yet. Cubes, you shouldn't need until you get full equipment, that should be your first priority before anything. Powders? and again, you wont need stones until you get full equips, which will take some time. I know cards take up 1 slot each, but you honestly don't need them, unless its a CTC.
Old 07/10/2011, 17:23   #30

Scrolls may stack and so other items to but im not sure if they count as a +1 to invent as a stack or count indivualy say 10 scrolls count as 10 items not 1.

Anyways sounds like sarkin needs the inven fix that was said to be in the next dev realse.
Thought idk anything about it im sure the guys fixed it if not ull have to wait till a fix can be made.