Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 03:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] for GM Commands

Discussion on [Help] for GM Commands within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] for GM Commands

hello,

I have a big problem, I get the not out with the commandos. I would be happy to get me a card +6 taming down but that does not. what do I need to b.z.w. I must enter the code exactly? please help fast!

[ADM] RaZoR

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

hallo,

ich habe ein großes problem, ich bekomme das nicht hin mit den commandos. ich möchte mir gerne eine taming card +6 erstellen bekomme das aber nicht hin. was muss ich beachten, b.z.w. wie muss ich den code genau eingeben? bitte um schnelle hilfe!

[ADM]RaZoR
Old 07/06/2011, 17:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,458
This problem has been addressed a MILLION TIMES! I have told someone else this today aswell, but here goes.

I will not help you again until you learn to read:

1. type in #learn_all_skills("Your Character Name") press enter
2. type in #insert_item(SKILL CARD ID, AMOUNT, ENCHANT, LEVEL, TYPE, "CHARACTER NAME")
3. Find the "P server issues and resolve" and "Private Server Commands" if you can't oh well.