Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 00:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

JT's Rappelz Bot

Discussion on JT's Rappelz Bot within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/15/2008, 11:51   #16

elite*gold: 0
Hi,

i have some question too

buffs im priest and i have 7 buffs for me is it posible to move the buff row on ctrl+F1 - F7?

can you get the pet buffs in own time session because pet buff is up 10min and my puff is up 25min?

can the bot to reorientate oneself?
maybe its possilbe you make this over the tiny map. so user can mark a quad on the tiny map (farm spot range).
and the bot only farm in this range.

like this:

4.stupid tipps
maybe you can make somthink to with tcp-packet, AutoIt can work over winsock so he can send packet and can recaive packet.
so may the bot can recaive health packet for healing or somthing like this.
also you can geht whit "/position" (chat command) the xy coordinates in the engine.
but i think packet are encrypted

when you need some help or somthink say it

thanks a lot again for the bot.
ng yesuar :-D
Old 04/15/2008, 12:48   #17

At first, really awesome work, i didnt test your bot right now but i ll, second i would like to see the code for studying.
third, what about placing a configuration menu within the bot, so everyone can modify the bot depending on Char and Pet.

In my case, i got a Cleric lvl 50 right now, and a RP that i ll receive back from a friend that lvls it up to lvl 60.

So i need the configuration possibility to setup a Cleric/RP DMG Dealing Config, with Heal and Buffs from my Cleric.

thanks a lot for this really great job!!!
Old 04/15/2008, 14:15   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesuar View Post
maybe its possilbe you make this over the tiny map. so user can mark a quad on the tiny map (farm spot range).

like this:

x2 4 Sure Hopefully it wont be too dificult to write
Old 04/15/2008, 14:45   #19

That is difficult to write...
Old 04/15/2008, 14:53   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by skypa View Post
That is difficult to write...
:/ Good solution though lol .. even if it is difficult to write its better than what we have now .... since atm i don't think anything is being written to combat the problem of the walking mechanism. Unless JTs got somethin up his sleeve ^_^
Old 04/15/2008, 15:08   #21

Oh man your so fast in scribing don´t can test so fast xD

Big Thanks for ya great work
Old 04/15/2008, 16:02   #22

Das was hier geschrieben wird ist simples Englisch, wenn du nicht so bewandert bist, dann setz dich hin und fang an zu übersetzen, je früher desto besser. Da dies eine multikulturelle Community ist wirst auch du nicht darum kommen

Flow25 describes some problems that he has found. I´ ll test the bot today.
JT, i dont know how you feel about, but if you wanna share the code i can help you to improve the bot, pm me otherwise if you dont wanna have the code public.
Would be nice to help you!

@Mombes:
what the hell you mean with scribing?! :P

AND PEOPLE PLEASE DON'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS, NO PLAYERS IN THE GAME TOO!!!
Wouldn't be nice if all the work goes straight to trashbin in shorter time!

Thx ! xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2008, 16:13   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow25 View Post
Hallo,

erstmal ein fettes dankeschön für diesen klasse bot
Leider bin ich des English nicht so bewandert und verstehe nicht wirklich was hier so geschrieben wird
Habe da ein paar fragen und hoffe hier sind auch Deutsche User ^^
job

Quote:
Wenn mein Pet sich autobufft dann rennt der char erstmal weg aber warum ?
Bei dem Autobuff vom Char ist das nicht so.
hmm... könnte ein bug sein der dann vermutlich auch noch gefixt wird. ich hab keine autobuffs fürs pet, kann es dir das deshalb leider nicht genau sagen.

Quote:
Das mit dem wegrennen wäre praktisch wenn er keine Mobs findet und sich 2 mal komplett dreht und nichts findet.
Aber dann auch nicht zu weit da er sonst vielleicht wohin läuft wo es einfach zu weit wäre.
das ist bei einem 3D spiel ziemlich schwer zu realisieren. stehst du z.b auf einer erhöhung und die maus klickt mitte bildschirm kann es sein das du ne ganz schöne strecke rennst und dir auch noch nen fetten aggro train ziehst.

Quote:
Desweiteren kommt es öfters vor das wenn er einen Mob anvisiert das er nicht gechippt wird sondern direkt hinläuft und ihn ohne Chip umhaut.
Liegt vermutlich daran das er den Gegner noch ins Tragen bekommt für den Chip ist er jedoch noch zu weit weg.
Da der ablauf so aussieht "traget" -> "Chip" -> "Attak", würde er zwar Chipen aber da die entfernung zu groß ist, spring er zur "Attak" über.

Quote:
Wie Funktioniert das genau mit den Delay Settings ?
Sind da 8000 = 8 Sekunden ?
Habe dort schon 3000 eingetragen aber keine veränderung festgestellt...
Wie genau verhällt sich das den ?
Ja die angabe ist in ms, der wert 8000 für Attak bezieht sich nur auf die Atk-Skills.
Wenn du die verwenden willst musst du diese auch unter "Feature Settings" Enablen.

Die normale attak ist von diesen werten nicht betroffen.

Quote:
Muss ich die Fenster von Rappelz und dem Bot irgendwo bestimmtes hinmachen weil beim Bot irgendwas steht.
ja das fenster muss entweder in der auflösung 1024x768 oder 1440x900 sein und im linken oberen eck des bildschirmes plaziert werden.

auserdem sollst du auf keinen fall das bot fenster (vom programm selbst) verschieben lass dieses dort wo es ist bzw. aufgeht.

Quote:
Hoffe meine Fragen können beantwortet werden

Immer weiter so das programm ist echt super !!

Greetz
hoffe ich konnte einige davon beantworten.

@skypa
(sry wollte dir nicht ins kreuz fallen, text war schon fertig bevor ich deinen post gelesen habe )

Quote:
Originally Posted by skypa View Post
JT, i dont know how you feel about, but if you wanna share the code i can help you to improve the bot, pm me otherwise if you dont wanna have the code public.
Would be nice to help you!
x2 please make it open (SDK-KIT) under gnu license
i can make own website for the bot whit blog and devlopent area, even you like.

ng yesuar
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/15/2008, 18:46   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesuar View Post
Hi,

i have some question too

buffs im priest and i have 7 buffs for me is it posible to move the buff row on ctrl+F1 - F7?

can you get the pet buffs in own time session because pet buff is up 10min and my puff is up 25min?

like this:

4.stupid tipps
maybe you can make somthink to with tcp-packet, AutoIt can work over winsock so he can send packet and can recaive packet.
so may the bot can recaive health packet for healing or somthing like this.
also you can geht whit "/position" (chat command) the xy coordinates in the engine.
but i think packet are encrypted

when you need some help or somthink say it

thanks a lot again for the bot.
ng yesuar :-D
lol this is difficult to write, problem being the map moves.......
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/15/2008, 20:23   #25

I think it could be possible to make a 2nd keyboard and a 2nd mouse (only vituell) and them to use for bot and and make it so that the bot anf the mousee... stay in background
im not good in this way but i only said my thinkin of it
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2008, 20:27   #26

Quote:
Does NOT work on Vista Ultimate x64
ES geht 100% unter Vista Ultimate x64 man muss das ganze als admin ausführen ..... bei mir läuft der richtig gut
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/15/2008, 22:14   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstar655 View Post
:/ Good solution though lol .. even if it is difficult to write its better than what we have now .... since atm i don't think anything is being written to combat the problem of the walking mechanism. Unless JTs got somethin up his sleeve ^_^
I might have a wild card or two, but this is a lot of writing and debugging. partyxboy hit the nail on the head... the mini-map moves everytime you move, so this enhances the difficulty. It would not be so bad if there was a way to move the camera without using the mouse. The mouse is not a very accurate way of moving it since it moves a different ammount every time. This is what I was considering, but I am still working on it...

-Have the bot take pixel samples of your farming area on the mini-map.
-Monitor your distance from that original possition.
-Turn the camera if the program detects you are venturing out of that area.
-Detect your bearing based on the little orange arrow icon.

My only issue is writing the script that determines your bearing. This in my mind is the hardest part. The bot is completely blind, so I have to somehow be able to tell it how to see that darn arrow and understand what way it is pointing logically. I am still working on this so please have patience. Just because I have not implimented it yet does not mean that it is not on the back of my mind. This is actually one of the next major features that I was going to include... providing i could figure out a reasonable solution. I have been trying to come up with a method for this since V7, just as an FYI for those wondering.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2008, 22:21   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by daskenny1 View Post
ES geht 100% unter Vista Ultimate x64 man muss das ganze als admin ausführen ..... bei mir läuft der richtig gut
rough translation of what daskenny1 said:
100% under Vista Ultimate x64 one must the whole as admin implement..... with me runs that is correctly well
This is the site I used to translate the text.

Thank you, I must have fixed it when I took out most of the mouse clicks and replaced them with key strokes. I have not tried it on my Vista Ultimate x64 machine since the first version of the new GUI. I am going to try it today though. Thanks.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/15/2008, 22:32   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by AESTUS View Post
I think it could be possible to make a 2nd keyboard and a 2nd mouse (only vituell) and them to use for bot and and make it so that the bot anf the mousee... stay in background
im not good in this way but i only said my thinkin of it
This bot works off of pixel color detection, when rappelz is put in the background it does not update the screen (it stays frozen on the same thing...) so the answer is, no, it is not possible for this bot to work in the background since it would not be able to pass any of its loops since it would be flying blind.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2008, 23:14   #30

thanks for the fast response i know some sro bot where it works do u know how and would be this scripting possible?
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread