Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 23:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hellllllllllllllpp Plz Final Think

Discussion on Hellllllllllllllpp Plz Final Think within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hellllllllllllllpp Plz Final Think

in this Thread i want to AsK you a player cant connect to server
i m connected to the Server of Hamchi and he is Too and when he Tape his Password and acount it lOGGIN But When he Try to Prees on Test Server and Confirem to Create Charachter a windo Show up with this ERROR

+i got his Ip And Ip Hamchi in my auth rappelz Server his Cookiz in my Console look :

I want Help plz
Old 07/03/2011, 13:57   #2

Have You Insert Your Correct IP at gameserver.opt and authserver.opt ? or have you forgot to compress your gameserver.opt?
Old 07/03/2011, 13:59   #3

by the way i can connect to the Server by my Local Ip that mean i dont have Problem in AuthServer the Server Work For me but the Problem for my Brothor try to Connect with His Acount that i made it for him the acount Work but when he Try to Prees Confirem to the Server not the Login Page i mean he Login to the game but when he will Pick what server then the windo show up when he Try to Connnect to Server Test Server Plz Help me man
Old 07/03/2011, 22:24   #4

In gameserver.opt you have to use you WAN IP, and then compress the opt file with rappelzcompress.