Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 21:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any way to delete the Insterted Items With Silent Bills Merchant Modder?

Discussion on Any way to delete the Insterted Items With Silent Bills Merchant Modder? within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any way to delete the Insterted Items With Silent Bills Merchant Modder?

Question is in the title
pls help
Old 10/10/2011, 21:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
The txt file?
If you want to delete the content, just fire up Notepad and select what you want to delete.
If you want to delete the file itself, just delete it from the folder, the app doesn't care if it exists or not, every time you insert/update/delete with the app, it will create the file if it's not there.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Silent Bill's Merchant Modder
12/07/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 81 Replies
Null
Trading items on a non merchant acct
01/11/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Okay so for some reason i couldnt see this one guys messages that he was sending me to buy an item so i logged in my noob and bought the item and then i tried to trade the item to my main and i couldn't because my account wasnt a merchant acct. so now i have to wait 3 days for my acct to be trade partners. Is their anyway i can bypass this and get the item now?
AuMo TimBlo's CA Modder (Nachkomme von Rainbow Six Modder)
11/30/2010 - Combat Arms - 52 Replies
Hallo. Es ist soweit! Das Projekt welches ich angekündigt habe ist nun fertig. Features:-Modifikationen speichern -Modifikationen importieren & exportieren -Alle Modifikationen (temporär) zurücksetzen -Alle Modifikationen erneuern -Infoanzeige für die Waffe -Listen Update
No Repair Bills while in occulus
02/10/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
To get no repair bills while in the Oculus, simply jump off the edge of any platform you are on. You will not fall to your death, but just be ported right by the instance portal. And if you reach the last boss, ( epic dragon fight ) don't forget to remove all your equipments.. Yes!!! Do this fight naked.. Sins you fight on a Drake your stats/ equipments doesn't mather at all. You will save a lot of $$ in repair cause the majority of group trying Oculus wipe a lot on the last boss.......