Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 15:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aor (age of rappelz) new launcher (why?)

Discussion on Aor (age of rappelz) new launcher (why?) within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Aor (age of rappelz) new launcher (why?)

Was wondering why the new launcher for Age Of Rappelz was released. If anyone has noticed any changes please state them here. I did notice that an Orb Trader NPC is present on the map in Rondo (but actuall NPC is invisible). I can't remember if he's always been there or not.

Was anything fixed/changed with this new launcher?

It's sorta nice to see something being done... Even if its small.
Old 06/22/2011, 23:21   #2

sorry did not notice new launcher link of aor website
Old 06/22/2011, 23:35   #3

rightclick on that download link save as, and save it under your folder where you havin ur aor folder. btw is it the same to you that ur client slows down at almost 40 mb on taskmanager ? that kinda sucks x.x
Old 06/22/2011, 23:36   #4

The Black Market: 123/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,981
The Admin has write Luancher haha