Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 02:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

make kts account {GUIDE}

Discussion on make kts account {GUIDE} within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/19/2011, 22:49   #31

elite*gold: 0

hey, major noob here, ive tried to follow several guides and i cant make my account for some reason. Just keeps going back to the registration page, also member search page is no longer existing so i cant figure it out. Need 2 accounts made, and if anyone can do this i will offer rupees on live client. Pm msdemon on naga server or msg me on here. Gettin ****** that half the page is translated and half not XD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE] how to make ur server non hamachi guide on youtube
12/12/2010 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 11 Replies
Well i found this guide on Youtube i though it might help link : YouTube - MAking Server Public No hamachi have fun ;) feel free to ask
Guide to make KOrean trial account KGC
02/07/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
sorry moved to grand chase section ^^... wrong post... how can i delete this?? REQUESTING FOR THREAD CLOSURE
(Guide- request)Can any1 make guide for Wizzard/bard from lv 1 to 100
04/30/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hello...can any1 make a guide for wizard/bard from lv 1 to 100 area to exp (bot :P) gap, farm and best skills? Ty
[Guide] How to make your ecsro account **NEW WAY**
01/01/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 26 Replies
In This guide i gonna show u how u can make a ECSRO account in the new way! First off all ÂÛ̳ע²á Go on this side and make a account. 1. Login 2. Password 3. Re-Password
[Guide] How to make an account to use on Chinese Co
07/11/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
ok guys took me ages seeing as im not from china nor do i speak chinese, im hopeing this will help progress with my other thread http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-main-discussio ns-questions/149051-how-about-we-try-stay-one-step -ahead.html Ok first open google and open google translator ill link it for you: Google Translate you will notice you can enter website addresses to read full pages this will come in handy later now open another internet window and go to: ...