Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quitting RAppelZ PH

Discussion on Quitting RAppelZ PH within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quitting RAppelZ PH

Im selling my 148 SB in rappelz PH.

PETS

Jinie 120
Kenta 148
Hawk 142
Joker 102
S1 Hawk 70
S3 RP 98

and lots of items

pm me your offers. tnx guys

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Anyone quitting rappelz for runescape?
02/01/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
So since runescape is bringing back free trade and wilderness I heard a lot of people are going back. I've got an rs acc, currently nonmemb,but it has nice memb stats, combat lv is in the low 90s.(low summoning level) I'm looking for mostly items or pets in rappelz or an account with some stuff on it. Pm if interested ^^ The char has well rounded stats, did a lot of hard quests and etc. If you got any questions feel free to pm me and tell me what ya got for rappelz too
My SRO keeps QUITTING!!?? PLS HELP!
11/20/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Everytime i start SRO it just quit's!! I start SRO and log in!! Set my AGbot and then it walks to bank or blacksmith and it just stops!! it quits and i'm at my background again!! First it gave me the ??? warning!! but i have every update for my graphic card and DirectX 9.0C installed! And now it's giving no Error at all!! Please help me!! Friendly Regards,
Anyone quitting AL?
09/04/2008 - Archlord - 1 Replies
If you're quitting AL, please share with me your acc because i just started playing on this game and i wanna build a good char, pls thx alot ;]