Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT 13x account on pantera for tamed T5 pet

Discussion on WTT 13x account on pantera for tamed T5 pet within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT 13x account on pantera for tamed T5 pet

as the title says, i have a 13x account with nice gears on it and im looking for a rare pet on pantera offer me please
forgot to mention it has +3/4 cards and it's an asura account, will come with fully ob'ed blue pixie too.
oh yeah, i'll use no middleman since last time i got scammed and i wont go first. kay thanks and bye.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Account - Pantera PvP
07/11/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 9 Replies
Hey guys im selling a pantera PvP account, as I dont play this game at all anymore as Im too busy and need a little cash, I would like to sell my account for cash and cash only via paypal, the account has the following: 13x Chaos Magician 9x Bishop 10x Champion Those are the main toons but there are a few lower ones like delvled evoker and so on for farming, the following are the items which I have on my account: 130 Days Hidden Village +18 lvl 10 R6 2h staff (Non Dura)
WTS Pantera PvP Account
04/28/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 3 Replies
Ive been playing this game for ages and have other commitments and would like to get a little cash for all the time and effort I have put into this game. The account I am selling has the following. 13x Asura Class (CM) 10x Gaia Class (Champ) 9x Deva (Bishop) and a few lower lvl characters, these characters are all fully equiped with +10 wepons (without dura) and epic stoned, im not too sure on a price at the moment but if you would like to email me on this site or post offers or add...
WTT Pantera account for 13x Sb acc (ANY server)
04/17/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 3 Replies
Hello all! first things first this will be a FULL account trade i will require: (1) month and year the account was registered (2) The first and last name you registered (3)the date of birth on the account (4) Your country and continent of origin (5) E-mail address used to register(not a new one the ORIGINAL) i will provide the same information
WTT 89 bishop account on pantera to account on tanda/lydian
02/22/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 7 Replies
Hi, I would like to trade my lvl 90 bishop account on Pantera PVP for an Account on Tanda/Lydian (soon to be Fenris) The Account contains: Chars: lvl 90 bishop with +2 and +3 cards, full geared lvl 65 Knight with +1 and +2 cards, half geared (some gear is on pets..) lvl 63 BS with +1 and +2 cards, full geared
WTS 107SB ACCOUNT WITH TAMED GNOLL
12/28/2009 - Rappelz Trading - 7 Replies
Wts Sb account on Pantera, 69+10 gnoll 133+25 Orc 120+25 Bp 103+13 yeti 102+12 RP 101+11 BP