Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Be carefull

Discussion on Be carefull within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Be carefull

Be carefull with buying high lvl accounts these days, u may get perm ban faster as u want,cause the owner before used xp lvlup bug:

Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/28/2010, 13:03   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Wow never knew this.... R7 in three days???????????????????????????????????????

Damnn how come no one shared this!!
Old 05/28/2010, 13:08   #3

thats why i thought i should start a post^^ try to get screens from char and check the jp points compared to some1 high lvl u know, who was not using the bug^^
its the only way u can be sure u get no perm ban
Old 05/28/2010, 14:26   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

o so those glitched accounts will have no JPs from the exp they gain from resurrection?
Old 05/28/2010, 17:46   #5

nope seems not
Old 05/28/2010, 17:50   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lol
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
be carefull with AgBot
02/15/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hy fellow forumers, i'd like to warn everyone NOT to use AgBot with media patch! thou it works my test char got banned after 4hours of boting with it. Don't forget to pres the "thx" button if you were thinking of using that cr@p bot :)
Carefull - EU bannings
02/11/2010 - Aion - 0 Replies
Word of warning. A few of my Europeans friends have been hit with the ban hammer - lately because of active GM's.
jezdec123 be carefull
01/07/2010 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
hi all i think jecdec123 is a scammer im not sure about that but i have trade ingame with a guy not over epvp he give me all time wrong acc details and one of the id was jezdec123 so be carefull with him
Be carefull of this SCAM.
05/11/2008 - Perfect World - 6 Replies
Hi ppl , well i just found the bigest scam ever (i know there are a lot like this one, but this is the 1st one for perfect world), so i bring here to warn u about it... i know everyone know about this kind of scams but there are some newbs who doesnt. the web is: Perfect World Online Hack v1.7 they say that its a money hack, obviously the ask ur id and pw... anyway.. dont fall on that scam ppl. take care Edit: who knows if it works, it only looks like a big scam for me, never tested.
Carefull
08/12/2007 - WarRock - 8 Replies
I just want to remind everyone, mostly to noobs who are new to using the internet, that you never download anything that you didnt scan or know is safe. While i was looking for hacks 3 days ago i ran across this site, can't remember what its called, but it is on the first page of google results for "GunZ Hacks". You had to register and then fill out a form for a company before you got your hacks emailed to you. I figured what the hell why not? But a pop-up 'popped up' and said "Free smiley...