Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT for 95 kenta naga server

Discussion on WTT for 95 kenta naga server within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT for 95 kenta naga server

as title says im looking to trade for a 95+ kenta PM me and we can talk

Similar Threads Similar Threads
145 +25 kenta with r6 +10 !NAGA!
08/26/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 21 Replies
i want to trade this kenta with its equip for a r6 sorcerer with good equip on the Naga server. :) :pimp: ufoman *edit : more infos to the kenta : -145 +25 kenta
WTS 150+25 Kenta [ Naga ]
07/08/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 9 Replies
Selling 150+25 Kenta for RL money. I will only accept Western Union Transactions because it's the safest. You will have to go first and we have to exchange information, it's needed anyway for Western Union. This way we both know each other and if anything fishy happens, we got info. Starting price for Kenta is $200. pm or post offers fast.
WTB Genie/Ifrit/Kenta/Gnoll/Naga [Bahamut Server]
06/24/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 10 Replies
As the title says: WTB Genie/Ifrit/Kenta/Gnoll/Naga pm me lvl and price, will only use middleman for transaction. yes this is a repost because my old one didn't let me update/change the title (or at least i couldn't see a way i could do this). Thanks
WTB/Naga,Angel,Kenta Unicorn Server
06/06/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
Here is the Deal im offering a quite good offer on any of them it can be ethier paid in cash by paypal im Verified or Gpotatos on any server you want but the trade has to be done to my character in Unicorn since i do not play in any other server. i can pay with Gpotatos with no problem on any server. $200~300 on Any pet the total amount wont be less than the lowest i offer it can be more depending the pet lvl and the pet itself. Also im looking for a middle man for this trade if any...
Buying Kenta [Naga]
06/05/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 4 Replies
hello, as stated in the title im looking to buy a Kenta in Naga Server. it can be fresh, low , or whatever.. Any level will do as long as i can afford ^_^ im lookin for a reasonable price as i just got a 144+25 Angel also from a great Dealer. PM or post here for your offers... also if you can.. include the price of what you are thinking of selling it for.