Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] Bahamut server

Discussion on [WTB] Bahamut server within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] Bahamut server

Close this thread please...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bahamut server outlet ^^
08/11/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 10 Replies
Hi hi ppl. I'm selling 1 of mine account: 1st. Account: Sb and Archer 12X. Few lowbies. Also, both account will go clean, since the other stuffs i've give away to friends ^^ Start on bid = U$ 100,00 + you pay the fee for middleman. Please, post below your offer, don't need to be in pm ;), but you're free to pm with offer too:p
WTS ACOUNt(bahamut server)
07/13/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
ma acount has: bs 111 champ 89 priest 62 cm 88 huna 57 all got full equips pm me plz
WTB Rupees [Bahamut Server]
05/20/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 2 Replies
Hi ppl. Looking to buy 1bill for 110.00 USD, payment via paypal only, and maked in 3x: 40.00 + 40.00 + 30.00 = 110. Also WTS Account with 2 R6, some lowbies and +25/r5 angel (almosst r6) Pm me for deal.
WTS/T R6 account on Bahamut Server
05/16/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 6 Replies
Heya, Taking offer on R6 SoulBreeder, and R6 Archer (Both with excel reputation, none PK, harass.. or anyelse, nobody will bother you ingame too ^^); Clean or with gear, up to you. Accepting payment via Paypal; we can use Middleman as well. For screenshot, pm me with offer or offer right here ^^, so i'll send to you ;) Please, serious offer only Just to start, 100.00 U$ Post your offer below, i'll finish this thread at Saturday.
[WTB] Bahamut server
04/19/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
Hey ppl, I'm looking for fresh or +25: kenta/naga, pm me lv and how much you're looking around (USD) , payment via paypal only; Can be used middleman. Later.