Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Clean 127.9 bishop Fenrir

Discussion on Clean 127.9 bishop Fenrir within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Clean 127.9 bishop Fenrir

my msn

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT 137 Bishop on Fenrir
08/17/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, As topic. I have a level 137 Bishop which I am trading away for an evoker around the same level. Account has a decent name and reputation. Please leave offers here or give me a pm thanks. Account comes with 4 other 9x characters, Druid, Evoker, Sin, Warlock.
WTT 12x Bishop ( Fenrir )
05/30/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
Hi i want to trade my Bishop 12x on Fenrir the account is atm clean and i want to trade it like for any OB rare pet + equips on Fenrir cuz my acc have atm HV 8 days left and horse sh1t for lydians to be faster for 29 days left and rest tent for 89 days left... pm me or leave here ur offers :)
WTS 120 bishop Fenrir server
04/02/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
120 bishop fully equipted +4lvl10 r6 2h staff-with mp recov +5lvl10 r6 armor-mp recov r6 boots and belt full set of +2 buff cards and +2 healing cards(healing,rapid healing,resto)++ more a full dura stone(10k) filled
Fenrir - Lv117 Bishop
04/01/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 16 Replies
The Account I'm going to be selling is pretty much cleaned with the only necessary items you need to party with people. I do not take a big amount for this account, so any decent offers will do. I never used up the name change ticket, so you can do that if you want to (In chat "/change_name X" just in case). Lv117 Bishop http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd44/LOLAHAHS/ rappelz_screen00000001-1.jpg
WTS evoker/bishop /Fenrir
03/29/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
hello all i want to sell my evoker 89 and alt 88 bishop the account is clean for money in game (fenrir) or high pet lvl pm me for more info :)