Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Account leveling service

Discussion on Looking for Account leveling service within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Looking for Account leveling service

Hi all,

As stated in thread topic. I am looking for an account leveling service as i have a busy schedule but want a high level account under my name and country of birth.

1] I will make the account with my particulars and pass it to you without changing the email.

2] Payment through paypal will be carried out whenever the character reaches a lvl limit. 90/105/115/120

*I am not against anyone keeping the valuable items or pets obtained while training my account.
*The account will be provided clean at lvl 1 and it will be on a designated server with a name of my choice. It can be returned clean.

I am starting with 40 USD per payment at level 90,105,115,120.
Please feel free to drop me a private message for inquiries or you can possibly reply here regarding the price that you want.

I have a trainer at the moment so thread will be put to a hold.
Old 02/26/2010, 08:02   #2

Bumps
Old 02/26/2010, 17:28   #3

bumpbump

character is on fenrir server and i want it to be a bsum
Old 02/27/2010, 09:44   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yes hello i own a rappelz power lvlin service. and nothing against ya post but you are offer 40 bucks for something that takes like 2-3 weeks to do that. 40 bucks aint worth the time. nothing against your post in just letting ya know how it is. you go to a job get 8.25 per hr min. so you wanting me to hit 90-120 in 5 hrs basicly. sorry but that wont happen. not even with a high lvl pet and all the ss's in the world. thats something to think about. if you would like to pm me maybe we could work something out that would be more worth my time or my employes. ty for your time
Old 02/27/2010, 10:09   #5

It may seem little to you, but i think its generally reasonable. Empty accounts at r6 go for abt 150 to 200 usd. Powerleveling service seems abit expensive. I have checked up gameim.com and it takes 300+ usd to get to lvl 70? I think thats a joke lol no offense to you and ur employees.
I do not mind paying a little more but i am definitely not going to buy overpriced services.

Edit* By r6 i mean 120.
And people who do leveling services usually have a bot program or something. Theres a working bot
for rappelz right now btw and i am in no urgency for the account to get to r6. I have 9 months
before i graduate and i think thats quite a grace period for the person leveling the account.
Old 02/27/2010, 10:17   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i know you want a account in your own name and everything, but you could buy a decent account for 150 usd, nicely pimped r5 account or something. you could email gms asking them you changed your name XD and that you moved country, then you will have it in your name etc. i wouldnt trust the powerlvling as you said, they would most possibly use a bot, which later could get you banned.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2010, 12:14   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerboy123abc View Post
i know you want a account in your own name and everything, but you could buy a decent account for 150 usd, nicely pimped r5 account or something. you could email gms asking them you changed your name XD and that you moved country, then you will have it in your name etc. i wouldnt trust the powerlvling as you said, they would most possibly use a bot, which later could get you banned.
Will that work =S. What if they ban me after i requested that haha.
Old 02/27/2010, 12:30   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

well try it on a new account first, i would assume it works, you might have to prove your the origanal owner which all you need is name, date of birth really. just another suggestion, as there is a guy selling a r4 account 40 usd on fenrir which has evo3 skell fully geared, to me it sounds really good. i suggest you try it.
Old 02/27/2010, 12:45   #9

I have someone who is willing to level my account during his free time so i will see how it goes first.

Thanks for the advice too!
Old 02/27/2010, 13:01   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImACriminal View Post
yes hello i own a rappelz power lvlin service. and nothing against ya post but you are offer 40 bucks for something that takes like 2-3 weeks to do that. 40 bucks aint worth the time. nothing against your post in just letting ya know how it is. you go to a job get 8.25 per hr min. so you wanting me to hit 90-120 in 5 hrs basicly. sorry but that wont happen. not even with a high lvl pet and all the ss's in the world. thats something to think about. if you would like to pm me maybe we could work something out that would be more worth my time or my employes. ty for your time
O i think you have misunderstood me sir. Its not 40$ from 90 to 120. I am paying 40$ at every interval.

Char hits 90 = 40$
Hits 105 = another 40$

and so forth..

Of course people may be feeling doubtful or insecure abt the payment at lvl 90 and i do understand it so i do not mind paying a portion of the 40 earlier on at 60+.
Old 02/27/2010, 13:50   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

dokoroko, if i helped you then hit the thanks button
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2010, 14:00   #12

done. I am in the process of trying to change my brothers details =S. Hope it does not get banned.
Old 02/27/2010, 15:30   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

try it on a lvl 1 acc xD dont risk a high level.