Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Bahamut Account BS or SB 130+

Discussion on WTB Bahamut Account BS or SB 130+ within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Bahamut Account BS or SB 130+

Hi guys want to buy Bs or Sb Account in bahamut with equips and pet to same lvl preference with angel any lvl (optional) send me email to and plz post here to screenshots of account and say me price ty.

Tags
bahamut, bs, rappelz, rappelz account bahamut

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB R7 RP [Bahamut]
06/07/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to buy an R7 RP on Bahamut only! please pm price. thank you
WTS/T R6 account on Bahamut Server
05/16/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 6 Replies
Heya, Taking offer on R6 SoulBreeder, and R6 Archer (Both with excel reputation, none PK, harass.. or anyelse, nobody will bother you ingame too ^^); Clean or with gear, up to you. Accepting payment via Paypal; we can use Middleman as well. For screenshot, pm me with offer or offer right here ^^, so i'll send to you ;) Please, serious offer only Just to start, 100.00 U$ Post your offer below, i'll finish this thread at Saturday.
[WTB] RAPPELZ ACCOUNT BAHAMUT 130+
01/10/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 5 Replies
Hello people, I want to buy Rappelz Account on Bahamut that is level 130+ and the class can be Assassin, Knight, Chaos Magician, Warlock, Soldier or Champion. The account has to have gear, and be ready to play on. Pet should be on it, but is not a must. My offer is 500$ for 130 character and up to 750$ for 140 character. The only rule is that you will go first. That is because there is way to much scammers in this forum and I am trusted and reputable user here. CONTACT: MSN:...
WTS Rappelz account (Bahamut server)
09/12/2009 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
Sold Character: 12x Soul Breeder Pets: 12x+25 Red Pixie 12x+25 Red Pixie 11x Blue Pixie low level hawkman
Wtb rappelz account in bahamut
06/23/2008 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
my account was recently banned from rappelz due to reasons unknown. (Gm's got something stuck up there asses!) i want to continue playing, but dont want to go through the tidius grind again! I wtb a rappelz account in the bahamut server. i am looking for a lvl'd Assassin or strider between lvl 60 and lvl 120. must have pet and lvl'd equipment. i want to buy soon. contact me through my email adress: [email protected] paying good..... Dont Hesitate!