Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Safe Trading Guide - Never Get Scammed Again

Discussion on Safe Trading Guide - Never Get Scammed Again within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 360
Arrow Safe Trading Guide - Never Get Scammed Again

Dear members of e*pvp, and users of this Trading section concerning Rappelz, I have made this thread to help you with trading and ensure that no one gets scammed. Also a follow up of known scammers will be written.

First, before any tips read the . After reading the rules take a look , to be able to use and understand the iTrader feature on our board! When you do understand that, I will point you to the rules written by moderator Kuh:

- RULES -
  • Pushing your thread is allowed only once every 24 hours! Its permitted to push on the day of creation of a thread.
  • "Recharge offers" - recharging an account for a period of time, paying only a fraction for it - are prohibited.
  • Don't post in a thread if you are not interested in a trade! Posts like "You're never gonna sell this." are forbidden and will be punished.
  • If you want to give an account away for free or draw it you have to fulfill our conditions and follow the rules! The member who got the account has to confirm that he received the account in that thread later on.
  • Don't post any denunciation-threads!
  • Every rule-violation will be punished with a warning or an infraction depending on the gravity of the deed.
  • If you think a warning/infraction is not justified you can create a thread in the . Please make sure you write a complaint in an appropriate language!
  • What should I do if I have been scammed?
    We will do our best to help! PM Lowfyr or S.A.L.O.M.O.N. with a clear proof (chat logs without screen shots are no proofs). PMs without a clear proof will get deleted without comment.
- SAFE TRADE TIPS -
  • Whenever you do a trade, always use MSN or XFIRE or ICQ and talk with buyer / seller.
  • Before any trade ask me about the member you will conduct trade and I will give you my opinion!
  • Always ask him to send you a PM which will verify his chat address.
  • Use only PayPal for all online payments, because it is the only system that will help you fight scammers.
  • If you are selling your account, and you have made the thread about it, always go second, and sell it when you get the money.
  • If you are buying an account you must always pay first, unless you made a thread stating that you are buying account, then you can go second and send the money after you receive the account.
  • After the trade submit iTrader rating and make a post with the outcome in that thread.
  • Take a look in thread for the safest way to sell account, by selling it to me.
- MIDDLE MAN -
  • I can act as a Middle Man so please contact me if you will need one.
  • Take a look here:
  • MSN:
  • XFIRE: doomrazr
  • The process of being a Middle Man is easy and the most safe way. Scam is impossible that way. I get the money and account from both parties, then I handle it over to each person if trade is satisfactory and possible.
  • TAKE SPECIAL CARE, AND ALL WAYS CHECK MY EMAIL ON MSN BECAUSE WE GOT A SCAMMER / IMPOSTER WHO STOLE MY IDENTITY AND IS SCAMMING PEOPLE.

List of known scammers in this section:

If you get scammed even after following all these tips and rules contact me or anyone listed here for help.

Moderators

Global Moderators

Admins

Thanks
12 Users
Old 01/21/2010, 16:27   #2

Updated!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2010, 01:19   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hi

If i could ask you D00MMRAZ.....where i can request middle man for rappelz trading...I am soon buying r6 sh on Lydian so if you can tell some1 who can help me?
Old 01/22/2010, 01:35   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Kinda curious if all those guys you listed are scammers, such as the same person who posted on here tandaguy, then why are they still a loud to post and make deals still?

And thanks for the tip that 4rappelz guy pmed me wanted to trade and now i know hes a scammer so won't be dealing with him
Old 01/22/2010, 15:12   #5

Because, admins do not want to ban them, for unkown reason to me...Also i can act as a Middle Man!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2010, 15:37   #6

Updated!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2010, 18:44   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

But i can ask any moderator and any Admin to help me with middle man
Old 01/25/2010, 11:33   #8

Update!
Old 02/01/2010, 13:16   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

2 things

1. thx for the Safe Trading Guide and the scammer list

2.TandaGuy yeah that guy i s a noob blc he thinks he knows who am i in game and said that he reported me to rappelz for selling stuff on here and try to blackmail on giving him free stuff lol yeah got all the message of him in my mail box still
Old 02/01/2010, 17:22   #10

No problem. Tanda Guy is a kid who can scam other kids.
Old 02/02/2010, 22:22   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

why i'm listed as scamer?
Old 02/05/2010, 18:58   #12

Because you are!
Old 02/08/2010, 07:36   #13

Of course.
Old 02/14/2010, 13:54   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So where's my item Doom...
Old 02/15/2010, 23:09   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i think doomrazer is a scammer himself. unless doom explaines himself to latest events, id say doomrazer himself should be listed.

dont use doomrazr as a third person until his innocense if proven.

following threads should be considered: