Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Full Magus Kit Unicorn

Discussion on Full Magus Kit Unicorn within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Full Magus Kit Unicorn

Quitting so want to sell the account with all the stuff or just make an offer on ALL the gears, accessories, etc. as a whole. Private message Skype ID for more info. Thanks.

Full 3 slot cyclone gears (+22)
+24 CC Mace Perfect
+24 Ruthless Helm
Belt and belt pets
CS Items
Cards (+6 and +7 including CTC and Bleak)
Weapon and Armor foods.
Accessories (epic awakenings)
400bilish in cash
Old 01/24/2017, 08:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you sell the item separate? And how much for rupee?
Old 01/24/2017, 15:13   #3

Would like to sell the magus gears, cards, belt, belt pets, pets, weapons, an accessories as a whole.
Old 03/01/2017, 01:24   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How much are you looking to get?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS full r7 t2 masterbreeder account + extras on unicorn
12/24/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 4 Replies
On this account are: -the R7 T2 Masterbreeder -2x R7 +20 2H staves, 1 R7 +20 2h axe, 1 R7 +20 2H mace -R7 S5 BP, R7 S3 Naga, R7 S5 Sala, R6 S1 Ifrit and many other good pets! -Plently SS, AC, Lucky Pots -more than 2500 empty T2/T3 cards, thousands of skill cards -Deco stuff, very good belt pets for melee-style & caster-style -Rebirth scroll & all 5 TP-points in case you wanna switch ^^
Magus,The Magus Ascendant
09/09/2011 - League of Legends - 35 Replies
The next champion after Riven release https://www.facebook.com/notes/leaguecraft/pc-gam er-riven-the-shattered-exile-magusthe-magus-ascend ant/275274409157586
R6 Gnoll, Full-Ob Unicorn and others(fernir)
01/15/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 29 Replies
Will use *TSUKIYOMI* as middleman, and following his method about paypal gift option or you go first :D hope you dont mind. Pm me Your Prices or State here I am also willing to trade for the game : Battle of Immortals Here goes: ========================SELLING================== ===== R6 Gnoll 13x Red Pixie S0 lvl 11x Blue Pixie S0
Selling full sg magus lvl 69 with cash mounts 4*
05/28/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
xx
S> Almost full 2 soc Items on Unicorn
11/16/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Items will be stored on a noob with full info as I dont have full info for my character anymore. Selling everything I have on Unicorn as I plan to buy a new character in a different server. I can show these items on the server if you like. Together I think this lot is worth about $1000 or so. There are 7 x 2 soc items in total and 2 x +7 items. The Items are considered strong on this server. email/MSN me at [email protected] if your interested, I will only take offers from...