Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lydian - WTS Lv136 Battle Summoner

Discussion on Lydian - WTS Lv136 Battle Summoner within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Lydian - WTS Lv136 Battle Summoner

Hello, I wish to sell my account after spending so much time on this game Rappelz. So here you go, have a look.

Class: Battle Summoner
Lv: 137

So basically I want to sell this account because I've pretty much quitted and I have no plans on going back to Rappelz. And because I've spent so much time on it I wish to at least make some money out of the time I've wasted on the game. It took me about 3 months and a half to reach this level, each day was spent 5-10 hours of grinding.

Weapons: I’ve got 3 staves, 1 for myself, and the other 2 for my pets
- +3 Doom Summoner Level10 (R6 Staff)
- +5 Sage’s Staff Level10 (R5 Staff)
- +8 R4 STAFF

Armors: The armors I'm wearing aren't really that good
- +6 Oriental Soul Armor Level10 (R5 Armor for Summoners)
- +3 Falcon Armor Level1 (R6 Armor for Warriors)
- A couple of rings - two R6 INTS and two R6 VITS

The rest of the armors I’m wearing are R6s

Skill Cards: Most of my cards are +1/+2 but I do have 3 good ones
- +3 Aura of Halisha
- +3 Blood Aura
- +3 Spirit Aura

Other items: I do have a lot of items in the warehouse that I never bothered to sell, but I can guarantee you to be able to sell them for at least 100m if you set the prices wisely and have patient.

- I have a lot of Skill Cards that can be sold for about 500k to 3m, and a few combined cards that can be sold for 10+m. Also I have a couple of Taming and Summon cards that you can probably sell well.
- Loads of R5 and R6 Def Cubes and a couple of Ancient/Normal R5/R6 Strike cubes.
- Bunch of soul stones that you can use to switch the stones on my armors. I’m currently using WIS/VIT best to live longest in PvP. You can switch to INT/VIT if you want to deal more damage in party.
- Bunch of pets that you can sell
- 134 Stamina Savers
- 186million rupees
- Petlooter (Sun rabbit)

That was all about my wealth

Pets: I have a couple of pets, Red Pixies are my main Pets
Red Pixie – Level136 skilled for a Pet Class
Red Pixie – Level127 skilled for a Pet Class
Red Pixie – Level66 full JPs
Blue Pixie – Level1 full JPs
Blue Pixie – Level33 full JPs
Blue Pixie – Level83 full JPs
Orc – Level65 full JPs
Yeti – Level90 Belt Pet

The reason why I’m using Red Pixies is because I never paid anything to gpotato, and they are pretty much cheap to obtain. But not only for that purpose, Red Pixies are one of the best damage dealing pets in parties, they do a whole difference if you compare them with all the other common pets. Also they deal a lot more damage than Hawks, Salamanders and Harpies due to the low skill cooldowns Red Pixies have. And if you dual Red Pixie then you'll probably do the mooooost damage in your party, most of the time.

Add me on if you're interested, also willing to sell the items and account seperately
Old 12/30/2009, 09:43   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

hi,
nice description!
do u sell pets and items without account also?
pls send me how much do u think to sell for?

Old 12/31/2009, 00:47   #3

I'm just gonna start off by setting the price at 100 Euro
Old 12/31/2009, 00:50   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

with or without account?
Old 12/31/2009, 20:42   #5

With the account? you mean if I want to sell the items with the account? Yeah pretty sure I want to sell the entire game
Old 12/31/2009, 21:56   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I mean u can sell the items+pets etc. and than u can sell the clean account separately.
Anyway I wanna buy so pls. let me know about the "buy now" price.
Old 01/01/2010, 20:44   #7

Bump for the bid update
Old 01/04/2010, 20:34   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

what happened????
u disappeared!
i sent u a pm few days ago.
pls let me know about the current situation
thx
Old 01/04/2010, 23:36   #9

Apparently I'm dealing with a person who wanted to pay 600$ dollar, we'll see how it turns out.
Old 01/04/2010, 23:45   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

OMG!
Sounds amazing!
Pls. let me know if sold or if still for sale
Anyway GL!
Old 01/07/2010, 13:19   #11

Hello, I wish to sell my account after spending so much time on this game Rappelz. So here you go, have a look.

Class: Battle Summoner
Lv: 137

So basically I want to sell this account because I've pretty much quitted and I have no plans on going back to Rappelz. And because I've spent so much time on it I wish to at least make some money out of the time I've wasted on the game. It took me about 3 months and a half to reach this level, each day was spent 5-10 hours of grinding.

Weapons: I’ve got 3 staves, 1 for myself, and the other 2 for my pets
- +3 Doom Summoner Level10 (R6 Staff)
- +10 Sage’s Staff Level10 (R5 Staff)
- +5 Sage’s Staff Level10 (R5 Staff)

Armors: The armors I'm wearing aren't really that good
- +6 Oriental Soul Armor Level10 (R5 Armor for Summoners)
- +3 Falcon Armor Level1 (R6 Armor for Warriors)
- A couple of rings - two R6 INTS and two R6 VITS

The rest of the armors I’m wearing are R6s

Skill Cards: Most of my cards are +1/+2 but I do have 3 good ones
- +3 Aura of Halisha
- +3 Blood Aura
- +3 Spirit Aura

Other items: I do have a lot of items in the warehouse that I never bothered to sell, but I can guarantee you to be able to sell them for at least 100m if you set the prices wisely and have patient.

- I have a lot of Skill Cards that can be sold for about 500k to 3m, and a few combined cards that can be sold for 10+m. Also I have a couple of Taming and Summon cards that you can probably sell well.
- Loads of R5 and R6 Def Cubes and a couple of Ancient/Normal R5/R6 Strike cubes.
- Bunch of soul stones that you can use to switch the stones on my armors. I’m currently using WIS/VIT best to live longest in PvP. You can switch to INT/VIT if you want to deal more damage in party.
- Bunch of pets that you can sell
- 134 Stamina Savers
- 186million rupees
- Petlooter (Sun rabbit)

That was all about my wealth

Pets: I have a couple of pets, Red Pixies are my main Pets
Red Pixie – Level136 skilled for a Pet Class
Red Pixie – Level127 skilled for a Pet Class
Red Pixie – Level66 full JPs
Blue Pixie – Level1 full JPs
Blue Pixie – Level33 full JPs
Blue Pixie – Level83 full JPs
Orc – Level65 full JPs
Yeti – Level90 Belt Pet

The reason why I’m using Red Pixies is because I never paid anything to gpotato, and they are pretty much cheap to obtain. But not only for that purpose, Red Pixies are one of the best damage dealing pets in parties, they do a whole difference if you compare them with all the other common pets. Also they deal a lot more damage than Hawks, Salamanders and Harpies due to the low skill cooldowns Red Pixies have. And if you dual Red Pixie then you'll probably do the mooooost damage in your party, most of the time.

Leave your interesting comment below and make an offer, or feel free to PM me. I will then consider the price (I might also decide a lower amount of price than your offer). If you’re determined to buy this account I will send you a sort of tutorial that you can read about my character, my class, and how to earn easy rupees with the current items I have.

Add me on if you're interested, also willing to sell the items and account seperately
Old 01/07/2010, 13:20   #12

Unfortunately it didn't work out so I'm just going to set the price at 380 who ever wants to buy it
Old 01/07/2010, 13:39   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

no offend but its a lot of money to pay for a game.. i know you spend a lot of time. but the money is your decision. its still a free game.. but he! i really hope for you you can sell it
Old 01/07/2010, 15:32   #14 Trade Status: Verified(?)

OMG,it started at 130 and now it's 380!!!!
For that money u can buy about 4 billion rupees!!
Is it a "buy now" price or what?
Old 01/11/2010, 17:59   #15

Bumpie