Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB pets/equips

Discussion on WTB pets/equips within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB pets/equips

WTB pets and equips on pantera pvp server

i want r3+/r4+/r5+/r6+/r7+ ^^ tamed rares or empty too. got amazing offers. also buying r4 and r5 huna gears AND +3/+4 cards. i need ss aswell. pm me for more info on what i can offer for pets. thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 12x+25 Angel w equips & 12x Rp W equips
11/19/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 3 Replies
I have 12x Angel w- equips 12x RP w equips Perm Fallen Wings Naga Server!! All for Sale Post Offers....
WTB r7 tier 2-5 pets and high+ equips on Bahamut!!!
09/09/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
WTB r7 rp's, bp's, salamanders, unicorns, hawks, harpies, angels, kentas, nagas, genies, cerb's, ifrits, gnolls, etc, etc, etc..... Willing to consider 130+'s aswell, depending on the price. Also looking for +15 - +20 r6 staffs, 2h maces, 2h swords, and warrior armors. All on Bahamut server only. Payment will be through Paypal only. Must use trusted middleman service. Open to other interesting offers. Pm me with, or post, item and price offer. Thank you. :D
[WTS] Naga pets, pimped equips and other gear
05/20/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 23 Replies
r6 +20lv10 Falcon Armor sold to kenzhou +25lvl125 Gnoll sold to tysoniii r5 +20lvl10 2H-Mace sold to Stalin of Goo 62x Stamina Saver sold to Stalin of Goo r3 +5lvl10 Cash Shop Summoner Helmet sold to Stalin of Goo
WTB Pantera (PvP) Pets/Equips/Valuables..
04/29/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for what i can get in item on Rappelz Pantera PvP server for around the $100ish(USD) price range ... maybe more if its a good deal ... contact me at me at [email protected] ( strictly gaming account ^^ , I'm not gay) lol ... hit me up and hope we can work something out peace
WTS Pets/Gear/Equips on Tortus US Server
04/19/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
Hi im quitting rappelz and selling my stuff as i would like to do other things in life instead of playing rappelz, i will also be selling 3 accounts (R6 account, R5 account with buffslaves on it and an R4 buffslave account) but i will put the info for them in another thread once i've gone through them to see whats on what. Accounts have now been posted in another thread. Im looking for Cash only Via Paypal. UK Decorative Cloak - $40 Perm Pickup Pet (with Pickup Pet name changer) - $30...