Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mmorpg-market the place for item trading!

Discussion on mmorpg-market the place for item trading! within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
mmorpg-market the place for item trading!

officially launched.

Tired of shouting your items in game? Without any response. You are stuck with your items forever? Don’t worry ill promise you, post your item list @ our new website that will promote your item list in our forums and advertising program. Never miss a reply to your topic quick access from your mobile device! This will get you buyers/sellers/traders in game very fast. You can upload your self-customized banner @ our website for free! Just go to our how to? Page. Still can’t figure out how it works? Mail:

Available Games we support now?
Rappelz Undine/Betrayal/Unicorn servers.
More Games will be added soon!

If you want to post your item list including images of your items you willing to buy/sell/trade feel free to post it @ our forums. There is over 400+ trading topics posted this weekend! Good luck !!

100% legit trading site ( No gold spammers ) over 800+ visitors after launch date !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] The Market Place
04/21/2014 - Guild Wars Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everyone ! I am selling the last things I have on my Guild Wars account since I though I could make some cash and move on to Guild Wars 2 with it. So here it goes : - Stack of ectos (x4)(10$/Stack) - Stack of Zaishen Keys (x1)(10$/Stack) - 250 Lockpicks (x2)(3$/250 Lockpicks) - 1000k (x1)(1$/100K)
[Selling] Market place euw and na, i sell all u need!
04/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
My price range is between: Cheap Accounts(€19-25) Normal accounts(€25-35) Good accounts(€50-90) The difference between the cheap and normal accounts are the number of rune pages, skins/ and champions. If you have any preferred content for an account just contact me on Skype, I will answer as quickly as possible. I have some level 25-29 for €5-10 for those who want to start fresh or who aren't looking to spend too much money. http://i.imgur.com/W7j19.jpg
Help Please The Npc's of the market is not on the place!
06/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Please Help me when i go to my market the npc's is not on the place and some npc's from phoenix castle but his on the market and when i go to the market im not teleportin near ladyluck its on the left side Please help i can open team viewer just add me on YahooMessenger,, [email protected]