Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking to buy bulk ruppies and ittems

Discussion on looking to buy bulk ruppies and ittems within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking looking to buy bulk ruppies and ittems

im looking to buy 100-200 bill betty server and Looking to buy +20-23 WEP FOOD

SS -100
AC- 100
Grouth pot sup 161-171 -100
lucky pot-100
ADC-100
ASC-100
+20 wep foods

i will be using only paypal Only so please if u wanna make money inbox me what u have for how much and buying ruppies 1.50 per bills thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Undine Ruppies & more !!!
12/18/2014 - Rappelz Trading - 5 Replies
Hi all ,new holiday offers. Celebrate with us the holidays... (the following packages will be available till 31/12/2014) Gold price is 1.2$ - If you buy holiday pack gold price go to 1$ + extra gifts!!! GOLD - DEALS - ITEMS *For more info visit my site: HERE BUY MORE = PAY LESS
Undine Ruppies and more
08/27/2014 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, i want to sell ruppies and many more items in US-Undine server. Ruppies, items, gears etc. For more info please email me: [email protected] or add me on Skype: up.hellper Thank you in advance. +++ Up
[Buying] looking to Buy DT and ruppies
01/15/2014 - Rappelz Trading - 2 Replies
im looking to buy a DT and ruppies on bapho server please contact me on this i will be using paypal for the transaction . please anny questions inbox me :]
WTB Genie, SS, Ruppies ECT
11/21/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
message me what u got so we could talk :] thank you On finrir sever :D looking for about a fresh genie :] if possible :][
WTS Ruppies
08/25/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
So i need 5 more $ on paypal....so i wanna sell 100 mil ruppies on ferrir server for only 5$ .....pm me here...or msn [email protected]:resident_evil_93...O NLY PAYPAL !