Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

+20 and up Feral items, Unique pets and more others..

Discussion on +20 and up Feral items, Unique pets and more others.. within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
+20 and up Feral items, Unique pets and more others..

Currently looking to buy the following items in Undine:
  • +20 and up Feral items
  • S0 and up Unique food
  • S5 Basic/Rare/Special soul pets
  • +7 and up skill cards

Scammers do not even bother to add me, as usual - when items are delivered then you get paid. Skype: steven.frappin2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] BAPHO _ FERAL +20 ITEMS
01/22/2014 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
the following +20 feral items: longbow (full td, galaxy, 330 patk awakening) 2h staff (full td, galaxy, +54 m.acc awakening) magewall ( 1 td crit, +10 or so cast speed awakening) 1h mace (full td, galaxy, nice awaken) shield (full td, nice awakening) in addition, +16 feral war armor full td, and +20 fortifying war armor.
[WTS 157 MarksMan Undine + Full feral gears with TDS galaxy, belt pets ]
01/28/2013 - Rappelz Trading - 2 Replies
Hello all.. im selling my rappelz account on undine server It has a level 157 marksman 90 % exp. Other characters include 10x SB, BS and several lower ones. Items includes : Equipped : +20 feral long bow +20 feral hunter armor +3 feral hunter gloves
[Help]Non Tradeable Items, Pets, Grap Pets Etc.
12/22/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
How can i do these? I want to do this Item Mall items can not be traded. and I want to gave a grap pet and premium(only 1 week term) for my new player when they open a new character they see this on their inventory. Also i want to gave this like award for event times.
[Tortus]WTS Unique Pets
12/12/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 6 Replies
Selling Currently: 15X WD 15X DT 15X Genie 15X Cerberus 15X Angel Also +10 R7 2H Axe ND
WTS Unique Pets Tortus/Naga
12/07/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
Selling the Following on Tortus: R7 T2 WD R5 WD R5 DT R7 Genie Selling the Following on Naga: R6 Kenta