Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

162 Corr +20 Feral 5tps

Discussion on 162 Corr +20 Feral 5tps within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/23/2014, 08:42   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by valtaruz View Post
You're selling the account and items but not willing to sell staff alone cause you still play the acount? uhm????? Sorry but sounds fishy
If he was to sell the staff alone it would seriously damage the price of the account and would make it less desirable. Makes sense to md imo.
Old 08/23/2014, 15:46   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

he is not willing to sell.. i contact him and i saw the account vie skype share screen, and i told him that 21-08-2014 we are going to finish the deal, but he said no we need to finish it on 20-08-2014 otherwise i will sell this account to my friend because the time in my country was 12:48 AM, and his country time was about 5-6 pm ... lol how could i recharge my paypal while it is so late .. thats why i am looking for another account for sale
Old 08/24/2014, 07:27   #18

Changes. I know have 1h staff and feral mage wall +20 with great awakening. 7 billion gold. Rest is the same and account is still up for sell. Ty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmarktxx View Post
he is not willing to sell.. i contact him and i saw the account vie skype share screen, and i told him that 21-08-2014 we are going to finish the deal, but he said no we need to finish it on 20-08-2014 otherwise i will sell this account to my friend because the time in my country was 12:48 AM, and his country time was about 5-6 pm ... lol how could i recharge my paypal while it is so late .. thats why i am looking for another account for sale
I didn't want to sell the account for your offer the next day. I can charge my PayPal at any time in the day. I didn't see why that was a problem. Sorry. My friend didn't end up buying it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by valtaruz View Post
You're selling the account and items but not willing to sell staff alone cause you still play the acount? uhm????? Sorry but sounds fishy
I didn't see this post. I am still playing the account to bring more wealth for a higher rate of selling. I'm not here to rip anyone off. I'm willing to do small amount trades.
Old 08/25/2014, 03:23   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i wish for you a good luck with selling your account
Closed Thread