Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Arena Pets and +20 Ferals on Baphomet

Discussion on Arena Pets and +20 Ferals on Baphomet within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
redacted

thread redacted
Old 01/04/2014, 20:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+20 feral lbow full td vit and crit. has nice awakenings, galaxy. $115 pm if interested
skype name : ceesharplove
Old 01/09/2014, 22:02   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+20 feral lb td crit/vit, +990 galaxy, +250 patt awakening 120$
And 11 Acs for 22.5$ paypal Skype me neezduts1

Also s1 drill or for 600$
Old 01/11/2014, 15:06   #4

Pay attention folks - this is why i hate rappelz merches. Did I write 'pm offers'? Did I write 'price negotiable'? No. If I wanted to pay those type of prices I would support the game and buy from the house, not take a big risk of getting banned and scammed. And that's just with regard to the longbow. Wanting $22.5 for 11 ACS when you can quite regularly get 10 ACS + 1 Erep for 2.5k gpots (also about $22.5 when you buy gpots in bulk) makes me think you're not just a merch. Rather, you're dumb or don't know the first thing about BM trading. And lol @ drillbot price. I will give you 5 bucks free of charge if you can get a legitimate buyer to purchase that.
Old 01/12/2014, 11:06   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gclement View Post
Pay attention folks - this is why i hate rappelz merches. Did I write 'pm offers'? Did I write 'price negotiable'? No. If I wanted to pay those type of prices I would support the game and buy from the house, not take a big risk of getting banned and scammed. And that's just with regard to the longbow. Wanting $22.5 for 11 ACS when you can quite regularly get 10 ACS + 1 Erep for 2.5k gpots (also about $22.5 when you buy gpots in bulk) makes me think you're not just a merch. Rather, you're dumb or don't know the first thing about BM trading. And lol @ drillbot price. I will give you 5 bucks free of charge if you can get a legitimate buyer to purchase that.
While i agree with some of what your saying, its pretty funny you think the most highly demanded items in the entire game aka +20 feral equips and drillbots are going to be significantly cheaper via the black market, go buy $120 of Gpot and see how far you can take a weapon, try dropping $600 on g-pots and then ending up with no drill bot .... i dont know these guys selling this stuff but your being unrealistic if u think the most wanted items in game are going to go cheaply in BM.... imo though a drill is like 600b in game which makes $600 redic OP seeing as u can buy rupees via this BM for way less
Old 01/13/2014, 11:53   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It's s1 and I've already corporate making deals with other in the past, sold an angel for 800$ back when it use to be extra rare, in Tanda server days. A white dragon use to be 10k flat since it came out in e5 but now it's like 20$ for one. I made my point valid or, are you not clear for the approximate pricing in the black market? lets see, I could care less about merching, since I no longer play. So 100-120$ for lb isn't bad less then in game pricing, which ratios to 200-240b so there is the equity pricing for ya. Gl and have fun.

P.s. it's either buy what you can for fun, even though you can find better deals. There is no need to be serious for buying rupees or ingame items, they are just virtually profitable to companies.
Closed Thread