Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account/Rupees Undine (US)

Discussion on Account/Rupees Undine (US) within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account/Rupees Undine (US)

Heya i've got an account on the Undine server that i would like to sell. Got the following toons on it.

153 Master Breeder
90 Bishop

and a few other low lvl toons.

The account has 150bil in cash, and loads of different deco and good skill cards and empty pet cards.

pls NOTE there arent any good equip or higher tier tamed pet cards, its all been converted to cash.

I would ideally like to sell the enitre account, but i can sell rupees seperately too. 1bil/3$, so for the entire account id want around 500-600$. I only accept paypal.

I am open to all offers! I dont use skype much, but if u want to contact me via skype thats fine (why not fb? )

Tags
account, cash, rappelz, sell, trade

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS]Undine Rupees 1B for 1.25$
03/10/2013 - Rappelz Trading - 3 Replies
Have 40B to sell, PM me on skype:vegito616 for more details. Post here if you want to communicate via a different method. Cheaper than rupee sellers(Currently $6.59 per 5B, mine is $6.25 per 5B). If you buy all 40B, will sell for $1 per bil. Paypal only please.
Undine Rupees
03/01/2013 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
Selling rupees on Undine server. Have 55b~ left. leave or pm offers
WTT GW 2 account for rupees Undine
01/19/2013 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
ON undine its the digital delux edit. account as well. has all the items from the bonus on there still.
WTS Rupees in Undine
12/17/2012 - Rappelz Trading - 2 Replies
As per title I have a large amount of rupees to sell in USA Server Undine, pm me if you're interested please =)
WTB in US-Undine +20 MC Bow - Rupees
12/16/2012 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, as the title says iam looking for any +20 mc long bow in undine server (former naga-tortous-pantera ) if u have +20 bow u want to sell please post what dura , TDed or not , galaxied or not and price if rupees or dollars If u have rupees u want to sell please post how much u gonna sell $ / billion NB : Note that rupee selling sites are selling at 2.3$ / billion so obviously you will have to sell cheaper than that :) Fee free to post as a reply or private message :cool: