Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS/T Rupees Baphomet

Discussion on WTS/T Rupees Baphomet within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS/T Rupees Baphomet

I currently have 21b rupees for sale or trade. I do not know the current price but it was $4.5 per b last time I got on these forums.

So that's about $94 for the full amount.

I'll also trade for a WoW US account or WoW US gold (Ravencrest server preferred).

I have a 101 sin on an account I'll sell along with the gold (Which will include everything else such as Takim card, s4 90 wolf, and some other odds and ends) for an extra $6

$100 for account + all rupees. Verified paypal, you will go first and you will need someone from the forum to vouch for you so I know you're legit.

I'm open to offers if you want to work out a deal just pm me and lmk.

Thanks!
Twistaye~!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Baphomet account.
12/31/2012 - Rappelz Trading - 7 Replies
Selling Baphomet account with 157 vm 153 MM and other adds in it. not that clean but still good account with good reputation.
Baphomet Inaugural Sale
12/11/2012 - Rappelz Trading - 4 Replies
*Gone*
Wts 152 Wd (75%+) Rupees!
05/30/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
I want to sell a 152 wd (86%) I'm looking for in-game rupees. I think standard price is 4.5b +- Wellyeah just offer Fenrir! Sold
Rupees
12/22/2009 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all First i dont know if this is the right section correct me if im wrong. Now to business how much would u pay in EU for 500mil rupees? Client:US Server:Lydian Send me an pm thanks
WTT (US-Server Lydian) Rupees gegen (DE-Server Horus) Rupees
04/22/2009 - Rappelz - 2 Replies
biete 74.641.990 Rupees auf Lydian zum Tausch gegen Rupees auf dem Server Horus mfg BIG_N00B