Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Fenrir] WTB +20 Feral Mask of Mirror

Discussion on [Fenrir] WTB +20 Feral Mask of Mirror within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Fenrir] WTB +20 Feral Mask of Mirror

Paying in rupees... Trade will be done as usual in game.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Collect Palladium in mask!
04/02/2012 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
Hi, i collecting palladiu at 5-3 and with kerkava i see ship in mask collect paladium. WTF? Is it BUG? :handsdown:
Kokoru mask
10/12/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Is kokoru mask faster than Ironclad Horse ? Ironclad horse speed : 12 m And what about the item mall Vehicles ? Beetle, Fierce Tiger, Ostrich : 15 m
[Exploit]Mask Bug
07/14/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies
Buy a mask or create one. Go in front of ... town and do pvp...pvp...pvp and DIE now don't res. open your inventory. press res button and FAST right click on the mask again again again again and again. now you can buff yourself and u can use attack skills... but the movment is very buggy :S if u can't move use auto attack on a mob and now you can run anywhere <3 kokoru speeeeeed :D
Monster Mask Help PLease
07/27/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
alright so i got to level 20 on my rogue, and i go to use the monster mask skill. i kill a monster, select it, use the skill, and he like throws his hands up in the air but then nothing happens, no mask in my inventory or anything. can anyone tell me how im supposed to do this? edit: i figured it out, for anyone else having trouble, the monster mask appears near you on the ground, pick it up
restart_script mask error
04/21/2006 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hmmm ... is there a way to stop the mask error with the restart script? DC from SRO is nothing, but the mask error stop the script from working, here's what i did: 1. set all the restart script and the crack and bot 2. run script everythign go fine 3. a while llater when i get DC 4. restart log back in with MASK error 5. restart script stop workin (with or without click ok on the error window) 6.Nothing happen after that... everything stopped so is there anyway i can fix this?