Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Rupees, Ice Maidens, DTs. Fenrir Server

Discussion on WTB Rupees, Ice Maidens, DTs. Fenrir Server within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Rupees, Ice Maidens, DTs. Fenrir Server

hey, im buying a variety of stuff in Fenrir server.

im buying rupees. Ice Maidens (preferably high lvl and staged). and Death Tyrants.
im also looking for equipments.
+20 lv 10 Staff. R7
+20 lv 10 armor R7 x2 (one for ice maiden, and one for DT)
+20 Axe 2h R7.

also looking for CTC's
+6 or higher plz. ty.
pm me. lemme kno what u got? feel free to leave offers on stuff to. i'll let you know if i want it or not.
Old 07/31/2012, 07:24   #2

im also looking to buy +20 Leviathan 2h staff. r7.
Old 08/01/2012, 18:04   #3

bumpsies
Old 08/06/2012, 01:32   #4

buying DT's! plz plz selll.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
{WTB} Rupees on {US Fenrir} server
01/21/2012 - Rappelz Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I would like to purchase anywhere from 5-10bil rupees on US fenrir server...im open to negotiations in terms of prices, however i wont pay OP amounts lol. Rules: I wont go first, if you want a middleman thats fine (aslong as you pay the cost if there is one) and its a known middleman from these forums****important. Payments are done through Pay-pal, only! Please pm me or leave an offer here!!! Interested in getting this asap!
Wts Rupees on Fenrir Server
06/05/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 14 Replies
I have a significant amount of rupees for sale on Fenrir Server. Price is $7 per 100mil. Request trade and pm me quantity you are interested in buying. Trade conditions are as follows: PAYPAL ONLY - via gift or personal payment with a note attached that the digital item was received.
WTB Rupees on Fenrir server
07/26/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 8 Replies
WTB Rupees on Fenrir server. Want to buy about 2 bil. 100 mil = 7 US Will not go first. I already bough rupees (2 bil) and payed in small increments. For example: I set up a shop on flea market with return scrolls for 100 mil each. You buy it with toon (send me a name in private message). If you scared to buy all, buy 1 a time and will send you appropriate money amount (7$) so you only would be risking 100 mil although I am not a scammer :pimp:
[WTS] Rupees Fenrir Server
07/02/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
Selling rupees on Fenrir server, pm me price per 100m that you're offering. Thanks :)
WTB: Rupees on Fenrir server
06/25/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 3 Replies
Im just looking to buy some money off people via paypal. If you are selling on Fenrir send me how much you charge per 100m. Post here or send a message. Ill do middle man also.