Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT for asura account 12x/13x on pantera(pvp) US

Discussion on WTT for asura account 12x/13x on pantera(pvp) US within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT for asura account 12x/13x on pantera(pvp) US

i want to trade an account with 112 SB with low equip but it has on item box 30ss and 20 AC. it also got some millions on it. I's prefer to trade for a sin/shadow hunter around same lvl but i will listen to some offer.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS R7 T2 ASURA ACCOUNT ON PANTERA
06/03/2012 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
PM, if someone interested, And... Need middleman services
WTT 13x Asura acc for 12x Deva (Pantera PvP US)
04/28/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys Im wanting a whole new change to the game im looking at trading my 13x Asura for a 13x Deva or a 12x Deva with adds my account has high llvl buff slaves pm or post your offers, if deal is decided middle man will be used, or you go first
WTS Pantera PvP Account
04/28/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 3 Replies
Ive been playing this game for ages and have other commitments and would like to get a little cash for all the time and effort I have put into this game. The account I am selling has the following. 13x Asura Class (CM) 10x Gaia Class (Champ) 9x Deva (Bishop) and a few lower lvl characters, these characters are all fully equiped with +10 wepons (without dura) and epic stoned, im not too sure on a price at the moment but if you would like to email me on this site or post offers or add...
WTS Asura Account
11/16/2009 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell a GB 11 Hd Warrior Has over 20 prem packages that should last at least 1 almost 2 years and wont need to buy any i have a buch of prem items from roars to Kgs to Exp cards to Hp heals Add me [email protected] i got ss shots if want to see them selling cheap 50 for the whole thing also has Rl2 Begger nuker
WTS Asura Account
04/17/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
1st account has a GB7 warrior and FD7 healer with elixers almost from +24-26 and has enough 90day premium till March 2010 also has like 22 white tiger triagram ,3 white tiger jade,3 red pheonix trigram,3 decos and a blue dragon trigram and then the following 376 Koprean Ginseng 414 Hautous Panacea(you can die 414 times no penalty or anything and revive on same spot) 577 Ethreal Mushroom 366 Blood Siphon panacea(5/1000 life asorb) 357 Atrributes Pills(+5) 470 Lion Roars(Chat all night...