Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB R6-R7 sin on Tortus

Discussion on WTB R6-R7 sin on Tortus within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile WTB R6-R7 sin on Tortus

Want to buy an R6 or R7 Sin on Tortus MUST BE Tortus. Sin should have gear and ??? suprise me.

just post here what ya got or pm me.

Also looking out for an Perfect World Account on Momaganon Server. Also100 or 100+ Sin but that's least important. But if someone has pls only with pm so this threat is clear for Rappelz. Ty!
Old 03/20/2012, 09:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hi can offer you a Sin in that range...
Tell me what you are willing to spend and I am looking which gears I can get for you !!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tortus] WTB: R6 PET
02/26/2012 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I'm new to the server: Tortus, and would like to buy a R6 pet :3 I'm also new to this site - want to get my rep+ :D
[Tortus] Wts ruppees in tortus server (US)
09/03/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
/
WTB WD on Tortus
05/11/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 4 Replies
Looking to buy a WD on tortus the cheaper the better, lvl doesn't matter, thank you.
R6 Bs on Tortus
04/20/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 7 Replies
Hi , as mentioned i am selling my R6 (130+ Bs) on tortus server. Doing a quick deal so pls pm or add me in msn if interested. Payment mode: Paypal ( requires u to pay first ) Quick info on acct: Characters - 130+ bs , 114 sb , 108 priest , 93 druid , 90 cm , 88 evoker
Wtt/Wts 106 SB on Tortus
01/30/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
Want to trade empty 106 sb account on Tortus for Items(prefer Scroll of Rebirth/fresh Harpy/fresh Hawk...)or Rupees on Tortus ... Pm me offers