Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fenrir 15X Warlock for Sale

Discussion on Fenrir 15X Warlock for Sale within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 08/14/2011, 13:18   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappelz4fun View Post
ok it look's you are in diffrent time zone,just wait 12h for rep.If he doesen't rep that's mean he is the scammer
LoL how stupid u are.. its like buying a car and one week later ppl come to you and want it back cause the car is stolen... i mean i have bought it. the other point is i dont thinl that he os thr real owner.. 99% of thr acc here are scammed.. btw compare the ip adresses of the pther acc and.mine then u will see it.
btw rappelz4fun i are fat and have no work so shut up

Can a moderator help me pls or a trustful guy. pm pls
Old 08/14/2011, 19:43   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExportedGoods
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappelzrecords
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExportedGoods
Quote:
Originally Posted by rappelzrecords
Is it rly ur acc or do you scammed it from another guy?
Its my account. Builded it since it was lvl 1.
ouh. What level and main is ur char?
****... i just bought it from "css drama" if i had known that its ur acc i would never bought it.. how has he scammed it?!? I would never go first
Addelaide, 153 might be 154 warlock. He lied to you btw, the ice maiden quest is done.

I went first he never gave me the stuff.
mhm its 152... Imagine u buy a car and few days later ppl come to you and say: your car is stolen give it back. lol i payd for the account.

So yeah...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
15x Warlock [Fenrir]
08/03/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 5 Replies
Want to sell a 153 Warlock geared on fenrir server. 64 days HV! Gear: +20 Zealous Will of the gods +3 lvl 10 CS Helm Steadfast Gear. Belt pets 2x s4 90 Rps, 1x s3 siren, lucius card etc. Want to trade it for in game rupees.
13x warlock on fenrir
01/16/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
ACCOUNT IS SOLD.REQUEST LOCK
R7 Warlock (Fenrir)
01/15/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 5 Replies
After hitting R7 a bit ago, I'm now bored of it. The toon can either be supplied clean or fully equiped. Equipment consists of full matk dura inc +10 staff (all r7 obviously) with assorted other r7 dura Cards are +3/4 across the board. Char bound holly looter in item box still. Also over 3mnths of HV left on the account.
(Fenrir US) Selling 127 warlock
01/09/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 10 Replies
I have an account with a 127 warlock, hasn't done r6 quest chain series yet so it should get 13x after you do it. The acc has lots of pots and chips and things like that. No armours/weapons/pets on it though. There are also some r3 toons on the account as well. A lot of +1, +2, +3 warlock cards on it too. Looking for 200m on Fenrir server, or olympic deco set or gilded wings Also would not mind trading the warlock for a low r5 sb/warlock/knight/soldier/cm/bs with some gear and/or a pet on...
(WTB) 120+ Warlock - Fenrir -
07/28/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 4 Replies
Hi all guys. As title, i'm interested in buying a Warlock (male genre prefered) in the Fenrir server. Minimum level I want to buy is 120, and it would be nice if it has an equip with it. It would be nice too if it has still the chance to change the name, but it isn't necessary. If you pm me you level and account details, i'll tell you my offer. ----Seriously interested, I will go first but still prefer to use a trustworthy middleman; Payment will be made ONLY through PayPal---- Peace and...