Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wtb R7 account on fenrir server

Discussion on Wtb R7 account on fenrir server within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Wtb R7 account on fenrir server

looking for a sb but anything else will be fine offer is 100 even pm me please, will prefer to use a middleman
Old 06/20/2011, 15:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

selling 152 almost 153 knight on fenrir still has allot of the island quests open also the ice maiden one hasn't been done yet.
account is clean, only account bound stuff on it

send me a pm if ur intrested
Old 06/20/2011, 19:26   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Pm me if you are interested in any account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wtb account fenrir server
10/01/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 3 Replies
i wana buy r5 account 105+ clean or with some basic items i pay max 70 usd since is clean.... no summoner class.....
WTS/T r7 account on fenrir server
09/05/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
I have a r7 sb im selling or trading on fenrir server. account is clean but does contain 20k gpots on it. account also has 3 high lvl chars on it. I would also like to trade the account for a high lvl rare pet
Fenrir server account
07/18/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 19 Replies
i sell my account, 126+ evoker equips: +12 axes r6 1h ( x2 ) +10 summoner armour r6 ( x1 ) +3 ANCEINT r6 gloves ( x1 ) +3 r6 boots ( x1 ) +4 r6 summoner helm ( x1 )
WTT/S R7 account on fenrir server
04/30/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 7 Replies
I want to trade or sell my r7 account. The account is a r7 soul breeder with other high lvl char on it. The account is clean. As for what im looking for is a tamed ifrit/wd any lvl or high lvl angel/naga/genie/cerb. Would prefer if they came with gear. Pets have to be on fenrir server only. Not interested on any other server. I will be using middle man. That is the only way im trading or unless you go first.
WTT/S R7 account on fenrir server
04/18/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
I want to sell or trade my rappelz account. Account is a r7 soul breeder with r7 armor and weapon. Weapon and armor are upped and dont contain any durability on them. Account is basically clean except for the weapons and armors on all the chars. Im looking to trade the account for 2 high lvl pets (angel/naga/cerb/koala/genie) or 1 tamed ifrit or wd. I would also prefer if the pets came with gear. As for sale price, i dont have one. Will sell the account to the highest bidder. Leave me...