Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading r7 sin and all 4 slaves (fenrir)

Discussion on Trading r7 sin and all 4 slaves (fenrir) within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading r7 sin and all 4 slaves (fenrir)

sup.
trading clean r7 sin and huna,healer,sb,dm slaves for ingame items,pm,tnx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trading [Naga] to [Fenrir]
03/11/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
It's not much but maybe if you're switching from fenrir to naga a few things that could help you out? I've got a fresh s3 rp and a fresh s3 bp on naga. I'll probably have one more s3 rp soon. Trading them for some s3's on fenrir, or full ob pixies on fenrir. Or something else..i dunno..try and offer? Make sure to send PM.
Trading/selling r6 sb fenrir server
03/03/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
level 121 r6 sb, completely clean besides a permanent white lydian non tradeable, assuming the tradeable permanent lydian is valued at 180m, this lydian although non tradeable should be worth about the same or a little less, so 150m for lydian, leaves the price you pay for the r6 character itself at 50m, 10/100m = 5 dollars for a r6 character. would like to trade for rupees ( preferable 200m+) or ingame pets.
Fenrir account trading
06/23/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I would like to trade my accounts with 128 wl and 106 bish for r5 evoker/sb with gears and some pets. Both bish and wl have some gears and cards but no weapon. Pm me or reply here
CSRO How to get rid of snow slaves?
03/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
Hi guys, im using butterfly bot and my bot does atack snowslaves.. How can i make it skip them?.. Post here as soon as possible Thx
Coilfang Res - No Slaves
03/21/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
If you CC (Sheep/Sap/Cyclone/Etc.) the slave masters before you pull, you can kill him and he won't ever call the slaves.. not really a big exploit but it can be useful.