Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Project - "FeelFree" Rappelz P -Server

Discussion on Project - "FeelFree" Rappelz P -Server within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 02/07/2010, 18:26   #31

elite*gold: 0
Well when i started this project, i used Wireshard and WPK Pro but after many tries these program seems to be useless for me atm. Or im much noob to use them the right way. So i made my own Proxy Program under VB in order to read In-Out packets and to be able to inject them. I made a nice inject mechanism so you are able to inject all or a specific packet size and a specific byte of any packet.
A working hack example:

When we click to walk in rappelz Client sends a <Packet Size:15 Bytes> to server
Your avatar do not move until the server's response that is a <packet with 27 bytes> size.
[[THIS IS A WORKING HACK:If you Inject the Incoming <27 Bytes Packet> the 16th byte by +1]] you get a Super High walking speed ,always depending on encryption code, sometimes you may get a Super Low speed.The good news is that your new position is not fake, its validated by server.. i used a level 1 character to reach (TOA Dungeon :Betrayal Boss) with this way. NO TRAINS NO DEATHS. All locations accessible easily.. Now what i can understand from this cheat is that the packet is not scrambled or if its scrambled it has the same scrambling algorithm because this hack working always with 16th byte.This sounds good, but still we are far away from our target.
Anyway its not so importand hack(at least for me), back to work now.

To decode a packet randomly (bad news now ^^) you have to increase the 15th byte of all the <30 Bytes Size> incoming packets by +1. Sometimes depending on encryption code, this inject confuses the client and makes client not to execute the incoming command but to add it into chat box and ofc DECODED . That was the way that i captured some Rappelz Messages. This is not enough, we need a way to decode EVERYTHING. So while we play we study the C-S language and at the same time we making our EMU or Server or whatever you want to name it...

...Later i will add here an example of a encrypted packets and the Decoded state of the same packet so i leave my hopes on a good coder that can use it to make the algo that nflavor used to encrypt the packets...

Here is the example:
32 Bytes Packet as String
:PPOS|-2147482893|124254|136719|

The same 32 Bytes Packet as Bytes
58 80 80 79 83 124 45 50 49 52 55 52 56 50 56 57 51 124 49 50 52 50 53 52 124 49
51 54 55 49 57 124
Old 02/10/2010, 14:26   #32

Server files for Rappelz Private server, already exist . . .

Search more . . . and if u find nothing so, contact me and i will give you the link but the project server files are not complete and in more it's in China, but it's not the real problem

Try to find I have found so it should not be hard to find
Old 02/10/2010, 19:55   #33

Are you sure it isn't the package we already have? It has been reposted on several sites, including Chinese ones.
Old 02/11/2010, 13:19   #34

when its so easy, give it to the right people....
Old 02/11/2010, 16:50   #35

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
like me for example
Old 02/16/2010, 14:56   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gertos View Post
hmm, you want to crack the client to build up the server?
You know this means you have to build up the server from scratch.

The important things are just in the server and not in the client!

And what is the benefit of this? The game is already free and you can play as much as you like on the official server.

If you really want to invest so much work into a project, better build your own game.

well let me answer your questions in the order..

!) yes he knows he will have to build them from scratch
2) yes the Server files are much more important then the client
3) the point..well less Lag Less BS Pk and most of all Less hassle of hackers also Test builds before you commit to them,and no you cant play as much as you like if the Server is down for whatever reason then your S**t Out of Luck

and building your own Game well lets just say its no Beats of rage lol...
Old 02/17/2010, 05:09   #37

any new updates for this project?
Old 02/17/2010, 12:16   #38

There is no "project". It's just one guy with no coding or reverse engineering experience. Other people have made progress (see the thread on RZ), but due to DeadlyData & Co.'s greed, it's impossible to go any further at this point.
Old 02/18/2010, 17:00   #39

this thread is useless lol, atm the posts that are made is some guys that think they know stuff but dont help out or people who are thanking. The maker of the thread, were the hell is he? Didn't see a post of him for a while....
Old 02/18/2010, 17:38   #40

Hello again,

I post these server files but "imcomplete":

GL and HF
Old 02/18/2010, 19:37   #41

Feldunost: sadly, the files shared there are the same exact "umbrella-corp" rars we already have. Thanks for your efforts, though, don't hesitate to post any further links you find.
Old 02/19/2010, 00:38   #42

I am sorry guys, got lots to do for school, need to work on a project online shop for school, it is a project with some hewlet packert students and it is important for me to work there well concentrate, and laters will have more less time cause going to an 8 week practical work. I am just lucky if i can join for a hour gaming on my pc xD but will see what i can do, loks nice how much people are interested about this topic

BTW i got a much better idea how we can may get faster the files for the rapelz server, whats about the flyff game, i saw there are lots of p servers there, flyff has been published by gpotato, too, so i guess the guy who got the files from flyff could get easily the rappelz files. Hope that would be great if this guy will try to get the files or telling us howto get it
Old 02/26/2010, 19:15   #43

It's usually a bad idea to start a project when you don't even know how to get the files. Epic fail.
Old 02/27/2010, 18:11   #44

Gee why do u have to bury the guy,if he wants to do it let him try at least,weather if he will success in doing so or not has little importance as i see it..
Old 02/28/2010, 00:43   #45

well people, i try my best here, and dont forget to count how much people really trying to create a private rappelz server ? I mean if you want one, then you should try to work for it, too. I am sorry that i have less time now, but reallife goes first than some virtual games you can not get anything from. And yes, it is hard to work alone. Some of my classmates at school wont help me on this project.

And how i said, ask the dude who got / created the serverfiles / emulator for flyff or something

Tags
rappelz project