Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What kind of server do i need to host the game?

Discussion on What kind of server do i need to host the game? within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What kind of server do i need to host the game?

Hello guys,

I'm planning to Host 7.2 Rappelz, but im not sure what kind of server do i need to do so.

If lets say the numbers of players would be around 200, do i need Dedicated Servers or VPS is enough ?!

i don't want to pay for more than i need, and how much do i need for the Ram and all the other specs.
Old 05/16/2017, 15:30   #2

i can tell you that the game only uses 6% of my server's resources. but its a dual 6 core xeon with 48 gigs of ram.
Old 05/17/2017, 01:16   #3

wow, thats so overkill man.
Old 05/17/2017, 17:24   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by abodanty View Post
wow, thats so overkill man.
I dont see the problem

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Würdet ihr ein Kind zeugen um das bereits kranke Kind zu retten...? (Leukämie)
04/28/2013 - Off Topic - 97 Replies
Ich gucke gerade mit meiner Freundin "Beim Leben meiner Schwester" und wir diskutieren darüber, ob wir das selber machen würden... Thema des Films: Familie, 3 Kinder. Das zweite Kind hat Leukämie und das dritte Kind wurde mit dem Gedanken gezeugt, dass ihre Kranke Schwester per Blutspende, Rückenmarkspende etc. "retten" kann. Das erste Kind kam als Spender nicht infrage. Ich meine, dass man das nicht mit diesen Gedanken tun sollte. Man "opfert" das neue Kind, nur weil man als Elternteil...
[Discussion] About what kind of servers succes and what kind of servers fail
07/13/2012 - SRO Private Server - 40 Replies
Yo guys, of course we all know after chernobyl released the vsro files, tons of servers were created, 90% of them failed and only 10% of them succeeded , its an open discussion about how to have a successful server, in ma opinion, the better management, the better the server is. For example, OverLimits sro got the most awesome things ever, a real job-based server with an anti-abuse system (dunn wanna talk anymore about it so it doesn't turn into an ad.) PlaySRO got nothing special at all, they...
[Need Host] Need host for a webpage
02/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
hi i need someone who can host a non hamachi webserver if you can host it plz add me to msn [email protected] for send me a pm