Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guess whose back

Discussion on Guess whose back within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old 01/30/2017, 22:09   #16

elite*gold: 0
your not working under him man just be a team I been playing this fking game for 11 years now 5 years in private servers and I never seen people working with each other haha we can make this work as a community we aren't asking for much just some team work so some body talk to Charlie and get him to contact drow asap pleaseeeee
Old 01/30/2017, 23:39   #17

another project which will die in month or less since drow is involved,like any project he touched.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/31/2017, 01:06   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyoule View Post
your not working under him man just be a team I been playing this fking game for 11 years now 5 years in private servers and I never seen people working with each other haha we can make this work as a community we aren't asking for much just some team work so some body talk to Charlie and get him to contact drow asap pleaseeeee
people normally cant work together without outside guidance. people have their own ideas and want to assert them the way they see fit and when you have a team or two people there will always be a power struggle unless someone is in charge.
Old 01/31/2017, 01:56   #19

Let the best one win.
Old 01/31/2017, 02:04   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyfarm View Post
people normally cant work together without outside guidance. people have their own ideas and want to assert them the way they see fit and when you have a team or two people there will always be a power struggle unless someone is in charge.
Say what you want but this has been the issue most everytime I worked with someone and didn't do the project alone. That having been said I am still willing to talk to Charlie about his direction, skills etc.. If that talk fails I will still continue on my personal project either-way.

Even if we can't make a co-project I'm sure we will both make great projects for everyone to enjoy and there is no harm in a little competition. Even if I have a competing project against him I will still be there to help him and his players should they ever need it.

I have spent all these years here helping people and I won't stop now.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/31/2017, 06:41   #21

To funny, as soon someone made the community interested in a epic, some "Vultures" see how much interest and how populated the server was, here it comes someone trying to milk some money!

I dont see a single reason for charlie to work with you, you'are no different then Raskim.

I mean, besides your knowledge what more do you have?

Know for cheat
know for flame other servers
know for trying demeaning others
know for attack (ddos) other servers
know for trying to make money
know for huge EGO
etc....

You see, if a person only needed "knowledge" to make a good server, why every single server you, raskim and some others made, failed miserable?

Because you need something else... Morals!
Old 01/31/2017, 08:22   #22

Normally I wouldn't even respond to such ignorance, but let's get a couple things straight.

1. I have never and will never ddos any server or attack any server in any manner.

2. I may have many years ago flamed people but it is not something I do now.

3. I offered to help out charlie originally not work for him as raskim did.

4. Raskim and I are in two entirely different leagues.

5. I may have a large ego and I've earned it by pushing myself to be better every day.

6. Yes I am capitalizing on the old school interest you think you'd be happy that some interest in Rappelz is happening again but no as usual you are just grumpy flamer.

7. I'm not here to impress any of you, I'm here to continue making open source tools and guides as I've always done.

8. I will say nothing else to your personal attacks and rants.
Old 01/31/2017, 10:32   #23

lol guys calm down all, just had this idea that charlie and drow could work together on a project to increase Security against hackers and future wipes lol

Btw: if they dont work together i dont care.. it was all about that Power combined to one Project which could be insane nice. But if they do 2 Projects np. I think i will go in first place for Charlies, since he showed that he dont like pay 2 win either and keep it all oldschool.

I would donate but not spend $ for any Items even if they are wings or whatever. Keep it real
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2017, 10:37   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWisdom View Post
I offered to work with him twice, he didn't make any serious effort to get back with me so I'm moving on man.
I tried to contact you in Skype, i didn't got any response there yet.

And the plan was never to have you work FOR me, i would love to see you work WITH me or with my team.

Quote:
Even if we can't make a co-project I'm sure we will both make great projects for everyone to enjoy and there is no harm in a little competition. Even if I have a competing project against him I will still be there to help him and his players should they ever need it.
Same here, i wanna enjoy 6.2 again and i hope we (all 6.2 teams) can make the players enjoy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipe2008 View Post
To funny, as soon someone made the community interested in a epic, some "Vultures" see how much interest and how populated the server was, here it comes someone trying to milk some money!

I dont see a single reason for charlie to work with you, you'are no different then Raskim.
SilentWisdom offered me his help and that is what counts for me.

I don't know him yet, i only know he is a good dev. It's nice that you seem to like my project, but it's not helping if the dev's who try to make a good Project (any project!) get "attacked" by players.

Just let him help me and/or let him make his project, IF there is any bad things later, you can still judge him. There is no reason to blame any dev/player already for something he might do.

There are so many players who would love 6.2 again. You guys now have the chance to get even two servers who will offer that content to you. Just think about that.
Old 01/31/2017, 11:08   #25

Man we need at least 1 live server to play am dying hahaha
Old 01/31/2017, 11:12   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charliefoxtrott View Post
I tried to contact you in Skype, i didn't got any response there yet.

And the plan was never to have you work FOR me, i would love to see you work WITH me or with my team.

Same here, i wanna enjoy 6.2 again and i hope we (all 6.2 teams) can make the players enjoy it.

SilentWisdom offered me his help and that is what counts for me.

I don't know him yet, i only know he is a good dev. It's nice that you seem to like my project, but it's not helping if the dev's who try to make a good Project (any project!) get "attacked" by players.

Just let him help me and/or let him make his project, IF there is any bad things later, you can still judge him. There is no reason to blame any dev/player already for something he might do.

There are so many players who would love 6.2 again. You guys now have the chance to get even two servers who will offer that content to you. Just think about that.
Is not things he might do, is things he have done, there's a reason his main account "ismokedrow" is banned!

But let me use your own words "I will not make same mistakes again" And here you are trying to "work" with another person just because he is a good "dev"!

Bye!
Old 01/31/2017, 11:21   #27

i think its clear that charlie dont need drow and has his own team..

Most devs are connected to each other, even when they run different Projects. But im sure charlies server will be epic no matter if he works with drow or not.
Old 01/31/2017, 13:12   #28

elite*gold: 6190
Good luck
Old 01/31/2017, 13:26   #29

Received Thanks: 1,011
Interesting fact that im Not the only one wich gets hated by Random faggots.
@ you want to Play on an oldschool epic server but youre attacking the guys wich have the knowledge to make this possible.
No offense against Charlie, but He have almost No clue how the files are working.
He trys to learn and i like it, but in my opinion He shouldnt Start a Server yet.

For example the Day were He wanted to increase drops and only dagger/robes were dropping.

I wanna say again : No offense, just my opion.

And also smoke and me, we had our differences, but for me, I respect his knowledge. So good Luck on your project.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2017, 13:31   #30

Quote:
He trys to learn and i like it, but in my opinion He shouldnt Start a Server yet.
in my opinion you should shut the **** up
Thanks
3 Users