Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz Awakening - Tiamat 6.2 is now live

Discussion on Rappelz Awakening - Tiamat 6.2 is now live within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rappelz Awakening - Tiamat 6.2 is now live

Hello ladies and gentleman,

we are going live now with our tiamat 6.2 project.
Edit: Will go live again on 23.01.2017, 06:00pm GMT+1

Our goal is to be close to 6.2 feeling, with some improvements.

Our server rates:
- Exp x1
- Drops x1
- Gold x1
- Taming x?
- Ursa rates X? (higher, since pserver)

The drop rates of tier2 pets is increased, so that anybody should be able to get a tier2 pet for the start. Tier3 and higher you still need to work for, or be at least very lucky in taming.

There is only nondura-gear available.

Available pets:
T1: Pantera, Poultry, Tortus
T2: Blue Pixie, Lydian, Octopus, Red Pixie, Siren, Skeleton, Wolf, Yeti
T3: Harpy, Hawkman, Nightmare, Salamander, Unicorn
T4: Angel, Gnoll, Ice Maiden (empty, can be tamed on VI), Kentauros, Naga
T5: Cerberus, Genie, Ifrit, Stone Golem
T6: Mystic Koala (Ursa (like on official) or 50k vote points), White Dragon

Altar boxes and "Creature Random Cards" can contain any empty pet card (T2, T3,T4,T5).

All pets got their movespeed increased by 80. Also players have a perm buff for 60 movespeed.

Available dungeons:
Relics of Arid Moonlight 1+2
Lost Mines 1+2
Crystal Valley 1+2
The Shrine of Palmir Plateau 1+2
(Sanctuary will be implemented later, unsure if original or something cooler)
Temple of the Ancients
Temple of Lost Souls
Temple of the Exile

We are completly free to play. You can buy cash shop items in voteshop.

You get votepoints for voting and for tiamat points, which can also drop in game.

You find us here:

And please read the rules before you connect the first time:

Edit:
New launcher is here:

Client downloads are here:

Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/22/2017, 09:24   #2

Anyone who is looking for a long-term stay on a PServer and loves the Epic 6.2 should visit Tiamat

TY Charlie for great server
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2017, 14:11   #3

a server where people abuse bugs and the official GM doesn t care about

a server where the droprate was bugged and the offical GM can t fix it cuz he have no idea how to edit drop tables

a server where the official GM need to restart server much times while players in dp and can t wait till later time when less players are online to make his server backup.

all i can say THE SERVER ITSELF IS GREAT ! (RASKIM did a great job at all) like always

BUT maybe next time he should watch who he is working together cuz charlie is a big fail gm at this server.

(Waiting for raskims solo server in a far future ...that would be a dream thx 2 raskim for your knowledge and fast troubleshooting when the gm was 2 busy 2 do things right ! thumb up 4 raskim !)

and if people wanna cry now ...

It is my personal opinion

you don t need to agree with it or starting mimimi or insult or something read it think about it and agree with me or not it s your choice
Old 01/22/2017, 15:06   #4

people are already almost r7?WOW this is worse then zesua
Old 01/22/2017, 20:41   #5

so server came out today and people are r7??? that not a epic 6 feel
Old 01/22/2017, 21:47   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by percyexpress View Post
so server came out today and people are r7??? that not a epic 6 feel
Since you took the time to register and to write that post: We had a beta before and Asna is leveling very fast, even with x1 rates.

The rates are in my first post in this topic, and everybody is welcome to form their own impressions.

Thanks again to all beta testers and voters on topofgames.

Old threads in epvp:

Old 01/22/2017, 22:45   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anavel View Post
a server where people abuse bugs and the official GM doesn t care about

a server where the droprate was bugged and the offical GM can t fix it cuz he have no idea how to edit drop tables

a server where the official GM need to restart server much times while players in dp and can t wait till later time when less players are online to make his server backup.

all i can say THE SERVER ITSELF IS GREAT ! (RASKIM did a great job at all) like always

BUT maybe next time he should watch who he is working together cuz charlie is a big fail gm at this server.

(Waiting for raskims solo server in a far future ...that would be a dream thx 2 raskim for your knowledge and fast troubleshooting when the gm was 2 busy 2 do things right ! thumb up 4 raskim !)

and if people wanna cry now ...

It is my personal opinion

you don t need to agree with it or starting mimimi or insult or something read it think about it and agree with me or not it s your choice

Someone that have a new account but you know raskim work very well!?
I dont think if i should take your opinion seriously or not, but maybe this isnt just for you.

You're have a right to a opinion of course, but that doesn't mean, that u took all considerations, or that your opinion with a 2 months old account have the same value then the others.

Raskim knows what his doing, but failed as well here and there, and there's a reason why he didn't open a server by himself even tho he as the knowledge.

Charlie looks inexperienced but he has the means to open a server and created interest in our community for a new server.

Is not about who is wrong or right or who's best or worst, is about, YOU/US realizing that both of them made it work, even with their own busy life they made a free server to anyone of us, who wants to play it.

So again, if you think that creating a new account and give credits to one part and failure to the other have good value think again, because if any of them stops, probl the server will stop, if Charlie wouldn't pay for it, you have no server and prob if Charlie didn't created interest about it no one would.

So thank you both for the server, no matter what each one does.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2017, 23:56   #8

Well, if ppl are already close to r7 then its definetly not as hard as it was back then or there is something fishy going on. Sadly i was not able to play on the downgraded 6.2 version. I wish you still the best and enjoy the grind guys.
Old 01/23/2017, 00:06   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Roll View Post
Well, if ppl are already close to r7 then its definetly not as hard as it was back then or there is something fishy going on. Sadly i was not able to play on the downgraded 6.2 version. I wish you still the best and enjoy the grind guys.
Like it or not, is your own fault, because the Beta thread was the top comment for a month in here, maybe if u would come here and read the topics u would know.

Is curious to see that, is the "new" accounts that complain the must, i wonder why.
Old 01/23/2017, 00:07   #10

Everyone did nearly like from lv120 to 150 in 24hours.
The fact that everyone is on perm GP plays only a small part on a serv expX1.
100% of people are going faster r6-r7 than r5-r6.
The real reason is ToA "bugged" exp mobs.
Old 01/23/2017, 00:13   #11

Dont waste your time ....Raskim(admin) lvling faster then r3 ppl and he is 145+ using bugs.taming 1/1 ofc,drop rate bug first farming 3 h then fixing it..on TS teling ppl to make accs cuz of gifts from charlie lol ..so thats the admin of this server gl.nd ye 1 day and ppl r7
Old 01/23/2017, 00:45   #12

I'm so stupid to have felt bad of accusating Raskim of cheating on Tiamat 5.2.

Let me tell you that now i regret nothing saying he favored his friends too on Tiamat 5.2.
It was supposed to be retro-experience like here. When raskim implemented Silex, his friends were already on it and abused it because it had nearly instant respawn time. I was here too near top level players. They got like 128-136 in 5 hours, impossible on 5.2 with this server. And i'm so stupid to have not realized at this time Raskim should have either wipe either ban all of them.

On Awakening 6.2, i was again with top level players, 12x with exception of Asna 13x who played non-stop. Everyone did instant r7 (including Raskim) because bugged exp mobs in Betrayal Room.

I don't understand Raskim, i consider you personally as honest guy, you put a server without cash shop, so you did the hardest part, why you keep failing like this ?

Keep calm, tell us what's wrong instead of ******* the hours of grinding/farming of every legit player of the pserv.

We don't even know why you did this. I think your german friends are abusing of you, maybe.

Edit : I got kicked from his guild for saying i was flamming guildies for bug exp abusing, even if they know that everyone knows they deliberately abused of it.

Edit2 : From now i don't recommend you to spend time grinding/farming here before Charlie comes back and takes his decision. Maybe roll back, wipe, temporary close, i don't know...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/23/2017, 02:29   #13

How can people still trust raskim, i mean i get it he knows about rappelz and how to code, but seriously.. on tiamat he benefited his friends and lied about it, on zesua he gave spawned stuff for himself and exploited some other bugs, now on charlie's server he's an admin that plays as a normal player and spawns stuff for himself and his friends.. well.. same old..

I would totally agree one a wipe, but if you don't revoke raskim's admin powers it'll be pointless
Old 01/23/2017, 02:43   #14

Raskim is said gifted DEV and never wants cash shop so this behavior is illogic, i think he's fooled by his "german friends".
Old 01/23/2017, 04:41   #15

My view of things.

Ok here is my little 2 cents. I will not hide anything or twist the truth I simply hate the spreading of rumors so here we go:

I was playing as Razimus on Awakening.I will start from Beginning to end.

The "Closed Beta"

Awakening on Tiamat Files Open Beta

Raskim starts playing

Bugged EXP inside of ToA and on Kia Lake on Day 1 were the Server goes Live!

The FinalFantasy10 case

TL;DR
All this together the server reached a point were it makes no sense to me to keep it live without wiping it.

1) There is an unknown amount of rupees around because of the HV Exploit.

2)I was mentioning Asna and others alot it's not their fault for using a broken system so I do not mean to blame them!

3) Tier 2 Pet's are flooding the server

4)The EXP was okay until the bug was found but now it's completly messed up.

5)Nothing personal against Charlie, but he needs to stop giving buffs/items or anything to the player at anytime because that ruins everything.

I won't comment my post here this is just my view of things!
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread